I am new Seller, today completed registeration but whats this?

bker_art

Question

Hi, good day Fiverr Community

I am new Seller, today completed registeration process and launch of my design GIG successfully, but after few hours received this email (screenshot attached) what is this? why it happened? as a result my GIG got removed-deleted completely, I was following standards and providing AI Art service..  Now what to do? is there a solution??

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.Capture.PNG.f2dca817060753ee12b6cda888a83a8e.PNG

• Like 14
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, bker_art said:

I am new Seller, today completed registeration process and launch of my design GIG successfully, but after few hours received this email (screenshot attached) what is this? why it happened? as a result my GIG got removed-deleted completely, I was following standards and providing AI Art service..  Now what to do? is there a solution??

Every day sites like Fiverr control services like AI more and more 🙂

• Like 14

4 hours ago, bker_art said:

seems that you can not sell your AI art in Fiverr, anyway you can try ask more information to Fiverr CS at this link:  https://www.fiverr.com/support

• Like 13
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, bker_art said:

what is this? why it happened? as a result my GIG got removed-deleted completely

Did you copy any image that was already on the internet for your gig or your Fiverr profile? If Fiverr found an image online that it thought was a match that might be a reason (and if they did think that but you didn't copy anything you could show the proof to them). Though like suggested previously contacting CS is the best way to find out the actual reason.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12

6 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

I have never heard such a thing,you should contact customer support

If you spent time on the Fiverr Forum, you would know that it happens pretty often. Fiverr is taking a step towards improving the quality of freelancers who work here. Some sellers have even lost their accounts due to quality issues. 

• Like 12