Is there a way to sabatoge my account to force my level back down to 1?

ultramusicpromo

Question

Ever since being "promoted" to Level 2 in January, traffic has been a complete joke, to the point of me considering discontinuing my services closing up shop altogether. It was literally night-and-day between Level 1 and Level 2, dropping about 75% in sales overnight, and it still hasn't budged since. I've tried every tip and trick provided by the community to tweak my gigs, and nothing helped. It's incredibly surprising that Fiverr's algorithm punishes growing salespeople. Is there any way possible to demote my account to Level 1? I've actually even considered making a 2nd account to place fake orders on my primary account, to purposely ignore them and force my "Inbox/order response rate, delivered on time, and order completion" percentage below 90% to drain my level. 

• Like 12

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, ultramusicpromo said:

I've actually even considered making a 2nd account to place fake orders on my primary account, to purposely ignore them and force my "Inbox/order response rate, delivered on time, and order completion" percentage below 90% to drain my level. 

If you do that, you won't have an account to worry about because you'll be banned from using the platform altogether. 

The last few weeks and months have been rough for everyone, regardless of level or experience. I doubt it has anything to do with going from level 1 to level 2. It's good to refresh your gigs and keywords, but each time you faff around with them, it will affect your visibility if you've changed something that needs approval. 

Do you honestly think by sabotaging yourself, you'll get more work? You'll get even less visibility. 

• Like 16
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

If you do that, you won't have an account to worry about because you'll be banned from using the platform altogether. 

The last few weeks and months have been rough for everyone, regardless of level or experience. I doubt it has anything to do with going from level 1 to level 2. It's good to refresh your gigs and keywords, but each time you faff around with them, it will affect your visibility if you've changed something that needs approval. 

Do you honestly think by sabotaging yourself, you'll get more work? You'll get even less visibility. 

oof, that's good to know and I'm glad I asked. But yes, I honestly believe it was too coincidental to have the sudden drop-off overnight from Level 1 to Level 2. 

Edited by ultramusicpromo
  • Like 8

19 hours ago, ultramusicpromo said:

Ever since being "promoted" to Level 2 in January, traffic has been a complete joke, to the point of me considering discontinuing my services closing up shop altogether. It was literally night-and-day between Level 1 and Level 2, dropping about 75% in sales overnight, and it still hasn't budged since.

I've tried every tip and trick provided by the community to tweak my gigs, and nothing helped. It's incredibly surprising that Fiverr's algorithm punishes growing salespeople. Is there any way possible to demote my account to Level 1?

I've actually even considered making a 2nd account to place fake orders on my primary account, to purposely ignore them and force my "Inbox/order response rate, delivered on time, and order completion" percentage below 90% to drain my level. 

I also got promoted to level two in JAN, but my experience is different.

My traffic became 3x, and kept on increasing, income wise also...

But also note, all analytics were 100% green at that time. also all buyers were satisfied...

When demoted from level two to level one in MAR, 2K traffic lost

and even 2k more lost, when cancellation rate dropped to 90%

still income wise no effect, i have repeat buyers...

and ability to catch fishes from brief...

Also Fiverr likes one who charges more

Fiverr is not 5iver anymore

• Like 8