Got 3.7 rating from first client.

mahadi915

Question

17 answers to this question

Hi @mahadi915, how you respond to the review will affect your future buyers. I have purchased from sellers with 1-star reviews because I was impressed with the professionalism in the sellers' responses to their negative reviews.

Looking at your 3.7-star review, it isn't necessarily a bad review (but not a great one either). The buyer only said it was an "OK experience." So, as a potential buyer, I would be wondering why it was "OK" and not exceptional. So as a seller, you've got to address that question. Why does the buyer think your services are 'OK" and how can you ensure that future buyers will get a better experience?

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 13

Here are the points to address in your response:

image.png.63c9b36b9c4c596e582758f5cb613b4e.png

I would say that you got a "mostly-positive" review. So first, focus on what the buyer liked. Was it the responsive design of your Wix page? Your quick turnaround? The features/functionality of the website? Mention those points first (especially your unique selling points).

Then address the buyer's concern by stating how you'll ensure that future buyers will get great experiences (not just 'OK' experiences): How will you improve your communication? Or make your services more clear? What can you do so your buyers will recommend your services to their friends?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Here are the points to address in your response:

I would say that you got a "mostly-positive" review. So first, focus on what the buyer liked. Was it the responsive design of your Wix page? Your quick turnaround? The features/functionality of the website? Mention those points first (especially your unique selling points).

Then address the buyer's concern by stating how you'll ensure that future buyers will get great experiences (not just 'OK' experiences): How will you improve your communication? Or make your services more clear? What can you do so your buyers will recommend your services to their friends?

@vickieitoThank you so much for your kind suggestion. I was looking for this. Again thank you

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, mahadi915 said:

Can I ask the buyer for changing the review?

Nope, you can't ! the buyer can request to Fiverr CS to remove the review, but if the buyer will say that want to remove review because seller asked, Fiverr will give warning to your account!

• Like 13

11 hours ago, mahadi915 said:

Can I ask the buyer for changing the review?

If you do this, it violates fiverr terms and conditional rules. Also, you will get a warning for doing this, which might lead to account suspension, so avoid it.

Edited by mahananda_ray
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, venonusa said:

Nope, you can't ! the buyer can request to Fiverr CS to remove the review, but if the buyer will say that want to remove review because seller asked, Fiverr will give warning to your account!

Yep. That happened to me a few years ago. The buyer went behind my back after I asked what was wrong, I never told him the review was unfair, was just trying to figure out what happened and how to improve his content. Anyway, I guess he felt bad, and went to customer support directly. And yes, I got a warning out of nowhere. So it's very problematic and unless those reviews are a severe violation of the platform rules, they will never remove the review. Even if they succumb to the buyer demand, you're at least getting a warning.

• Like 9
  • Up 1