Account Under Review

tanvir_samman20

Question

Hi everyone, It is with great regret that my account went under review last night.  They claim there is a problem with my service.  A few days ago I got a warning.  Then I wanted to talk to the support about my mistake and explained to them in detail about my service, they were satisfied and removed my warning.  But tomorrow it happened again.  I emailed their support.  But they give me a robotics reply.  I want to talk to someone to whom I can explain everything.  Hope they will be satisfied again.  What should I do now?

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

12 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

Hi everyone, It is with great regret that my account went under review last night.  They claim there is a problem with my service.  A few days ago I got a warning.  Then I wanted to talk to the support about my mistake and explained to them in detail about my service, they were satisfied and removed my warning.  But tomorrow it happened again.  I emailed their support.  But they give me a robotics reply.  I want to talk to someone to whom I can explain everything.  Hope they will be satisfied again.  What should I do now?

at the moment no one can help you since you are not telling us what's this about exactly ... what services? what warning? 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Since you are able to time travel, I would suggest you go back to the future and not make the "mistake."

what are trying to prove here? probably he said the word "tomorrow" mistakenly. He is asking for advice and you're making fun of him. Dont don't offer stupidity as advice

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, mahadi915 said:

what are trying to prove here? probably he said the word "tomorrow" mistakenly. He is asking for advice and you're making fun of him. Dont don't offer stupidity as advice

Glad you asked. I am illustrating that Fiverr is supposed to be an English speaking business platform, yet it suffers from a ton of people who are barely literate in English trying to fake it. You may want to run Grammarly on your profile and gigs as well, and certainly reconsider calling others stupid.  LOL.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Glad you asked. I am illustrating that Fiverr is supposed to be an English speaking business platform, yet it suffers from a ton of people who are barely literate in English trying to fake it. You may want to run Grammarly on your profile and gigs as well, and certainly reconsider calling others stupid.  LOL.

Who are you? a by-born Englishmen. That's what you called literacy. Is Fiverr only for you? Or fiverr is an American product? There are tons of buyers who are not experts in English. So what do you do when a so-called illiterate buyer appears to you? Do you ignore them? I assume you do. Human is Human, not a robot like you. 

• Like 7

Just now, michellemagdy said:

I wonder some people here in this forum do efforts to be funny at themselves only .

A perfect example of what I'm talking about.  This inability to communicate does not help Fiverr's image. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mahadi915 said:

There are tons of buyers who are not experts in English.

Believe me, we know.  We know. But the conversation is about SELLERS who fake it, not buyers. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

Hi too

We cannot help or guide you unless you let us know about your gig that what services were you offering?

If you have sent a message to Fiverr Support again then you need to wait for their response. Avoid sending messages to them continuously. 

• Like 7