Fiverr asking me to verify my ID, but the app wont let me! Help!

johanna_gw

Question

Hi all, 

Fiverr is flagging up at the top of the page that I need to verify my ID and is pushing me to do this in the app (or I will have my ability to receive new orders or add new gigs restricted).  When I go to the app it asks me to tick a consent box and then progresses to requiring access to my camera so that I can take a picture with my phone of my passport, driving license or other photo ID.  It then fails and says I need to go to settings on my phone and allow camera access to the app.  I have done this about a 100x but it just doesn't work.  I am going round and round in circles. 

see screenshots numbered in process order. 

what is wrong???

Thanks

Jo

#1.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.4707d3acca31c60eda3cbaf79515302c.jpeg#3.jpg

#4.jpg

#5.jpg

#6.jpg

#7.jpg

#8.jpg

#9.jpg

#2.jpg

image.jpeg

Edited by johanna_gw
removed qr code link
  • Like 4

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, johanna_gw said:

Hi all, 

Fiverr is flagging up at the top of the page that I need to verify my ID and is pushing me to do this in the app (or I will have my ability to receive new orders or add new gigs restricted).  When I go to the app it asks me to tick a consent box and then progresses to requiring access to my camera so that I can take a picture with my phone of my passport, driving license or other photo ID.  It then fails and says I need to go to settings on my phone and allow camera access to the app.  I have done this about a 100x but it just doesn't work.  I am going round and round in circles. 

see screenshots numbered in process order. 

what is wrong???

Thanks

Jo

#1.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.4707d3acca31c60eda3cbaf79515302c.jpeg#3.jpg

#4.jpg

#5.jpg

#6.jpg

#7.jpg

#8.jpg

#9.jpg

#2.jpg

image.jpeg

seems there is problem when you have to upload the photo, can you try from another phone or with pc?

• Like 2