Buyer is asking me to contact me on other platform

junaidfaheem007

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, junaidfaheem007 said:

Hi, can you please help me?🙏🙏🏻

A buyer is asking me to contact him on another platform, now what should I do?

Never do this, it's totally violation of fiverr rules and conditions. 
read the article https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

1 hour ago, junaidfaheem007 said:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, junaidfaheem007 said:

Simply 'Don't do it"
contact buyers outside of Fiverr is a violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service. Communicating with buyers outside of the platform can lead to account suspension or termination, as well as put your personal information and security at risk. all communication and transactions should be kept within the Fiverr. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

If a buyer on Fiverr asks you to communicate with them outside of the Fiverr platform, you should be cautious as this may be a violation of Fiverr's terms of service. It's important to keep all communication within the Fiverr messaging system, as this ensures that all discussions related to the order are recorded and can be used as evidence if there are any disputes or issues with the order.

If a buyer asks you to communicate with them outside of Fiverr, you should politely decline and explain that Fiverr requires all communication to be conducted through its platform. You can also report the buyer to Fiverr's customer support team if you feel that they are attempting to engage in fraudulent or unethical behavior.

It's important to note that communicating outside of Fiverr can also put you at risk, as you may not be protected by Fiverr's terms of service or payment protection. Therefore, it's in your best interest to keep all communication within the Fiverr platform to protect yourself and your business.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, junaidfaheem007 said:

Before asking this type of question, please read TOS of fiverr. It's important to know as you are a freelancer. Of course, communicating outside of this platform is violation.

• Like 3