Help! My Payoneer account is blocked and PayPal isn't available in Pakistan. How can I withdraw my money?

malikh001

Question

I'm facing an issue with withdrawing my earnings from Fiverr. My Payoneer account has been blocked, and unfortunately, PayPal isn't available in Pakistan. I've been trying to figure out how I can withdraw my money, but I haven't found a solution yet.

I would really appreciate it if someone could share their experience or knowledge about alternative withdrawal methods that are available in Pakistan. What are some reliable and safe ways to withdraw money from Fiverr when Payoneer and PayPal aren't an option?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

12 answers to this question

Well, if your Payoneer account is blocked and PayPal isn't available, then I don't think you have any other option apart from requesting Payoneer to unblock your account or find out why they blocked it. As these accounts bring in revenue for them, I am sure that they won't arbitrarily block an account. If they don't unblock it, you are out of options.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Well, if your Payoneer account is blocked and PayPal isn't available, then I don't think you have any other option apart from requesting Payoneer to unblock your account or find out why they blocked it. I am sure they won't block an account for no reason. If they don't unblock it, you are out of options.

I also don't know the reason, and they haven't told me anything by email. Let's see what can I do, Thanks for your reply

• Like 13
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, malikh001 said:

you violate terms and conditions.

Well, then it means you've done something. Anyway, you need to contact Fiverr CS to replace the existing Payoneer account with a new one. But how are you going to verify a new Payoneer account since you already violated the terms and conditions?

• Like 13
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, malikh001 said:

I received this email from Payoneer.

The following is mentioned on their website, "If you have not been active in receiving funds for several months and your account balance is zero, your Payoneer Account may be temporarily suspended due to an extended period of inactivity."

Have you been actively receiving funds?

Edit: I just read your screenshot, "We will not be able to reactivate your Payoneer account for any reason" I don't think it is temporarily suspended.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 1