I can't find my gigs in Search Result

rohulaminpro

I am level 1 seller. I have 119 fiver start review, from last month I didnt find my gigs in the search results, In the gig status I saw it seem Active. Few time I knocked Fiverr support they told me My gig is active, But i didnt get any order , clicks or impression to my gig. Now what can i do?

Screenshot_24.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, rohulaminpro said:

Hi
 From a few months, I didn't find my gig in the search result. I didn't get a new order. What can I do now?

13 minutes ago, anira_pro said:

Same problem I can't find my gigs in Fiverr search Result.

Fiverr may have removed your gigs from search results if they think your performance is not good.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

On 4/9/2023 at 4:25 PM, visualstudios said:

"All of my gig statistics are well above 100%"

I find that very hard to believe.

No, really my completion rate is 410% because I finish orders from the future, before they are even placed.

God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, as many other members have told you, you need to check on your gig SEO. Refine it and try to share it more to other platforms. If you have a personal website, you might also want to use the "Fiverr Everywhere" feature as it comes in handy. Fiverr's algorithm is totally independent in determining the ranking, so when they disappear, it means you need to refine them more. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

in these two weeks i got the same problem,.
and contact support for solutions. unfortunately they sent a bot to reply "nothing can be done" and asked me to update my gigs.
can anyone help?
or are you out of this problem?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I used to see my gigs when I search for them back in the day, but I can't these days when I search even the title. Even when I tell other Fiverr sellers to search for me, they can't find me. Yea, my gigs are active, but this is unsettling. I have messaged support about this. All I hear is that your gigs active; you have nothing to worry about. But here I am, dying silently because if I can't be found on search results, how am I gonna make sales? For someone who has been on Fiverr since 2014, and have brought in tens of thousands of dollars in sales, it is very painful when this type of thing happens.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have also updated my gigs and my gigs are active. But when I search gigs, my gig is not displayed. I tried searching for my profile name, but it says no results found! sigh! when i will get impressions, reviews and most important my first order!😥:classic_sad:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

At 1st check if you have active gigs and if they do appear in the search result, go to Contact Us» Selling on Fiver»rGigs» Gig not found when searched. to find your gigs are active or not. Btw if they do they will show something like this,

Gig status: Active

Your Gig is active and appears in search results.

Note! Algorithms use quality & business measurements to sort search result pages—users get optimized and personalized results.

• Like 6

On 5/11/2023 at 8:40 PM, rk_rezuan said:

At 1st check if you have active gigs and if they do appear in the search result, go to Contact Us» Selling on Fiver»rGigs» Gig not found when searched. to find your gigs are active or not. Btw if they do they will show something like this,

Gig status: Active

Your Gig is active and appears in search results.

Note! Algorithms use quality & business measurements to sort search result pages—users get optimized and personalized results.

OH MAN,. im already check it 3 weeks ago ,. we are here ,come to forum ,. because we want some HUMAN from fiverr respond us, after all we can do at customer support and not get what we need to know ,. and i have no income this 3 weeks ,. because all my gigs cant be found.

did you have other solution ?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I am going through the same situation since last month. My gigs got back to search but suddenly again my gigs are not showing in search result. I contacted fiverr support, but there is no satisfied answer from them. As usual, gigs are active and able to search. 

Please anyone who can help in this matter, because taking out from search without any reason is really disappointing.  

• Like 3

On 5/13/2023 at 2:39 PM, jones4k said:

I'm also experiencing the same. I think it is a change in algorithm. Our gigs will come back but it will take time. 

But no anyone from Fiverr support team is available to guide about this issue. They must inform if they change in algorithim. 

• Like 1