FIVERR ACCOUNT DISAPPROVED

peter_eli01

Question

Why are most new to be fiverr account disapproved nowadays?

I observed that when a newly established fiverr account has a gig published on it, in some minutes time...

such account is emailed with disapproval message.

Is it only Nigeria account encountering this ?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

21 answers to this question

1 hour ago, peter_eli01 said:

Why are most new to be fiverr account disapproved nowadays?

You say "most." How are you able to gather this sort of insight into the hundreds of thousands of gigs that would have suffered that fate? Do you mean each time you make one it disappears?  

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

You say "most." How are you able to gather this sort of insight into the hundreds of thousands of gigs that would have suffered that fate? Do you mean each time you make one it disappears?  

Thanks Mr wise. even gpt understood better

Edited by peter_eli01
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

I will also have to disagree on saying 'most' are cancelled. It's just not something we can say for sure unless we are keeping track (and most established sellers don't, I bet.) I guess you can observe it in forums and stuff but even then, that is an incorrect statement for sure.

BUT I think it's universal. Fiverr has started (from what we can tell) using some sort of ways to see if new profiles pass or not. I'm not quite aure if it's a quality assessment or just a quick plagiarism detector (or IP address check / etc.) but I think ultimately the goal is vetting out new people who have little talent and try to sell things you can do yourself for free for x times the price (for example logo design templates that you can make online instead of making them themselves and so on.)

It's going to change things for sure but will definitely be a slow process. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

I will also have to disagree on saying 'most' are cancelled. It's just not something we can say for sure unless we are keeping track (and most established sellers don't, I bet.) I guess you can observe it in forums and stuff but even then, that is an incorrect statement for sure.

BUT I think it's universal. Fiverr has started (from what we can tell) using some sort of ways to see if new profiles pass or not. I'm not quite aure if it's a quality assessment or just a quick plagiarism detector (or IP address check / etc.) but I think ultimately the goal is vetting out new people who have little talent and try to sell things you can do yourself for free for x times the price (for example logo design templates that you can make online instead of making them themselves and so on.)

It's going to change things for sure but will definitely be a slow process. 

Thanks for the responsible response. the platform is confusing nowadays especially when it comes down to understanding and observing how their algorithm work.

ever since Fiverr changed her system, it somehow hard to predict things unlike before. 

Not sure about the goal you mentioned could be a reason, there are funny and easy to do service here on fiverr. what do you have to say about them?

from my observation some month gone, the account I had seen on medias, from colleagues that got disapproved are those that published their first gig in competitive field and otherwise as of recent - which actually got me curious.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, visualstudios said:

That's a great use case for chat gpt, actually. Not that it would help you or people like you, but that you wouldn't bore people with your inane drivel. The machine can't get bored.

Your response just showed the kind of person you are. 

Thanks anyway. I got value and correction.

• Like 3

Most or all fiverr seller take evaluation day as a judgement day and say often not to be active on the platform...

...on the specify day.

What's your experience and take when it comes to fiverr evaluation day?

Happy Evaluation Day!

Edited by peter_eli01
  • Like 8

49 minutes ago, peter_eli01 said:

Most or all fiverr seller take evaluation day as a judgement day and say often not to be active on the platform...

image.gif.86e270519fc8640d32fb3f148038c16b.gif

If a seller keeps their stats at 90% or more, they would not have to worry about their evaluation day. And how on earth would being inactive on Fiverr on evaluation day help with a seller's evaluation outcome? 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

image.gif.86e270519fc8640d32fb3f148038c16b.gif

If a seller keeps their stats at 90% or more, they would not have to worry about their evaluation day. And how on earth would being inactive on Fiverr on evaluation day help with a seller's evaluation outcome? 

They believe that... when they're inactive, they will escape they negative reward that comes along the line.

the thing is... they're not sure of themselves. hence, they then not to be active not knowing inactive on the platform results to poor performance of their shop.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

What's the logic behind that?

The logic is... inactiveness on the platform result in poor performance of your shop-gig

assuming your gig is on page 1, you could find such gig behind considering not the level of your achievement.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

Just now, filipdevaere said:

Keep dreaming.

You, try not to be active for about a week or more then, you'll realize what you didn't believe. Remember fiverr is a business and there's no room for ghosting. fiverr only need active and consistent seller.
My advice for New sellers, make keyword research and implement on your gig as there are shift in keyword and tag ranking on a daily, weekly and monthly interval.
Overall be active on your account. not being active is more unlike being dead.

• Like 5