I HAVE COMPLETED FIRST ORDER ON FIVERR ALHAMDULILLAH

If you have delivered the order to the buyer then one of these will happen

1) The buyer will accept the order, and they may leave feedback. 

2) The order will autocomplete when the time has lapsed

3) The buyer will ask for revisions. In that case the order will be returned to you for you to make the changes. 

Please have patience, if you have delivered the order today,  as it is Sunday and some people don't work on this day! Hence them being offline 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

If the buyer goes offline after the seller delivers the order on Fiverr, the order will still be considered completed after a certain period of time.

Fiverr's default auto-complete time is 3 days after the order is marked as delivered by the seller. If the buyer does not request any revisions or contact the seller within this time, the order will be automatically marked as complete, and payment will be issued to the seller

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, capraseo said:

If the buyer goes offline after the seller delivers the order on Fiverr, the order will still be considered completed after a certain period of time.

Fiverr's default auto-complete time is 3 days after the order is marked as delivered by the seller. If the buyer does not request any revisions or contact the seller within this time, the order will be automatically marked as complete, and payment will be issued to the seller

Sir, from where will the payment be issued to the seller as the buyer goes offline?

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, syedalhajuddin said:

If the buyer go offline after delivering the order by the seller. What will be the order consider:-

a.  The order will be considered as completed or not?

b.  Payment will be issued to the seller or otherwise?

follow what breals said:

25 minutes ago, breals said:

1) The buyer will accept the order, and they may leave feedback. 

2) The order will autocomplete when the time has lapsed

3) The buyer will ask for revisions. In that case the order will be returned to you for you to make the changes. 

• Like 10

I COMPLETED MY FIRST ORDER ON 12 MARCH 2023 HOWEVER THE BUYER COULD NOT GIVE ANY REVIEWS AFTER COMPLETION OF PROJECT. I REQUESTED THE BUYER FOR GIVING OF REVIEWS. THE BUYER REPLIED ME THAT I HAD GIVEN YOU 5 STARS BUT THE 5 STAR ARE NOT SHOWING ON MY GIG. MOREOVER REVIEWS ARE ALSO STILL AWAITED.

PLEASE GIVE ME GUIDELINES ON THE ISSUE

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 3/11/2023 at 10:01 PM, syedalhajuddin said:

I HAVE COMPLETED FIRST ORDER ON FIVERR TODAY ALHAMDULILLAH. I STARTED MY FREELANCING JOURNEY IN DEC 2022. I PRAY THAT ALL MY FIVERR FELLOWS MAY GET MORE SUCCESS AND PROSPEROUS IN WHOLE LIFE.

Congratulations.. any special tips for us as new sellers.

• Like 20

First of all, you should never ask a buyer to leave a five-star or positive review. Leaving a review is completely voluntary, and trying to affect what a buyer leaves in a review is against the terms on Fiverr. 

You should not continue to harass your buyer about this. If you believe that the buyer left a review and it doesn't show up on your gig, you can reach out to customer support and ask them to have a look. 

• Like 38
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

On 3/14/2023 at 9:05 AM, syedalhajuddin said:

THE BUYER REPLIED ME THAT I HAD GIVEN YOU 5 STARS BUT THE 5 STAR ARE NOT SHOWING ON MY GIG.

Buyers can choose to leave private reviews—Fiverr asks them for more than one—and choose not to leave a public review. 

Many buyers do not leave reviews because they do not want to leave a bad review. I have done this a couple of times in the past.

Other buyers do not leave reviews because they do not want others to know from whom they make purchases. 

Other buyers are simply too busy to leave reviews. 

When asked to leave a review, I never do it as I figure it is my prerogative, and being asked annoys me. It is like those credit card machines where I sign when I use a credit card. I do not like that the tips I can select from start at 18% or higher. I will always pick a custom tip. 

• Like 21
  • Up 2

On 3/12/2023 at 11:47 PM, syedalhajuddin said:

Sir, from where will the payment be issued to the seller as the buyer goes offline?

the order will be automatically marked as complete after a certain amount of time has passed. At that point, the funds held in escrow will be released to the seller's Fiverr account.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 8:31 PM, vickiespencer said:

Buyers can choose to leave private reviews—Fiverr asks them for more than one—and choose not to leave a public review. 

Many buyers do not leave reviews because they do not want to leave a bad review. I have done this a couple of times in the past.

Other buyers do not leave reviews because they do not want others to know from whom they make purchases. 

Other buyers are simply too busy to leave reviews. 

When asked to leave a review, I never do it as I figure it is my prerogative, and being asked annoys me. It is like those credit card machines where I sign when I use a credit card. I do not like that the tips I can select from start at 18% or higher. I will always pick a custom tip. 

Thank you for your information 

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...