How To Rank My Fiverr Gig

magfar12

21 minutes ago, shahidfreelanc said:

It's look like copy pest job continuously. 

Of course... and I'm not going to stop, especially not now because a Fiverr Staff Member confirmed it.
It is the only way to eliminate this false information about staying online all the time.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.61b9efe9380419ad4be64cbf8c8c54f8.png

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, corec_solutions said:

Staying online can help because sometimes buyers search only for online sellers.

Fiverr has already removed the online seller filter. @filipdevaeretry to stop those people who spread that wrong information of staying online which is useless. So, copy/paste or not, that's the goal. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Of course... and I'm not going to stop, especially not now because a Fiverr Staff Member confirmed it.
It is the only way to eliminate this false information about staying online all the time.

As I post this, there are 40k+ mobile app development gigs, with around 2k currently online.

While it may not directly impact your gig's ranking, being among those 2k can improve its visibility when customers apply filters.

53 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Fiverr has already removed the online seller filter. @filipdevaeretry to stop those people who spread that wrong information of staying online which is useless. So, copy/paste or not, that's the goal. 

I can currently view it on the web version, but it may be subject to removal in a future update.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I think staying online is not bad. You say lack of knowledge! If anybody wants to gather knowledge they have to stay online. 

Problems and solutions are discussed in the Fiverr forum.  Some people think that if they share knowledge something will reduce their sales.  That's why they don't want to share something, but make it more complicated.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, zamanca said:

Spend as much time as possible online.

2 hours ago, shahidfreelanc said:

You are absolutely right! 

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

image.png.4dfdc22dde02e6e6d31c2448aa1d914a.png

@zamancaFor sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in April 2023. You received only 0 reviews in 6 months. If your “staying online” method is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?
PLEASE STOP SPREADING NONSENSE.

• Like 2
  • Up 5

On 9/30/2023 at 10:57 PM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

image.png.4dfdc22dde02e6e6d31c2448aa1d914a.png

@zamancaFor sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in April 2023. You received only 0 reviews in 6 months. If your “staying online” method is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?
PLEASE STOP SPREADING NONSENSE.

Being online all the time might not benefit your gig, but there's nothing wrong with it either.

It's a good idea to keep an eye on Fiverr. You'll be able to respond quickly to those who message you, and I think that's a positive thing for your gig

Edited by corec_solutions
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, corec_solutions said:

Being online all the time might not benefit your gig, but there's nothing wrong with it either.

It's a good idea to keep an eye on Fiverr. You'll be able to respond quickly to those who message you, and I think that's a positive thing for your gig

Zero sales. Why are you trying to argue with someone who has actually had success on the platform?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, corec_solutions said:

OK. Try next week from Monday morning until Sunday evening the following:

1)      After you wake up, start up Fiverr and stay online until you go to sleep. Do this every day.

2)      Count your new orders.

3)      Tell us how many new orders you have received after 7 days of staying most of the day online.

This is my prediction:

1)      You will not stay online from early in the morning until you go to sleep.

2)      This will be the easiest part. This will be finished in a second.

3)      You will not tell us the number, but we know it will be 0 (zero) new orders.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Up 1