How To Rank My Fiverr Gig

magfar12

It’s all about the title, description and keywords of your gig. These are the most important factors that affect your ranking on Fiverr. If you optimize them well, you can get more exposure and more sales.

Here are some tips that I learned from online sources and applied to my own gig:

1. Start your title with a catchy phrase that describes your service and includes your main keyword. Just for an example, mine is “I will optimize your fiverr gig SEO description for high search ranking”.
  2. Use relevant keywords in your title, but don’t overdo it. Don’t use more than three keywords or phrases in your title. For example, don’t write something like “I will optimize your Fiverr gig description, fiverr gig, Fiverr gig optimized for seo”. That’s too long and spammy.
  3. Write a clear and concise description that explains what you offer, why you are qualified, what benefits your clients get, and what makes you different from others. Use bullet points, bold text, and highlight features to make it easy to read.
  4. Include your main keyword in the first 50 words of your description. Also use other related keywords throughout your description, but don’t stuff them or repeat them too much.
  5. End your description with a call to action that invites your clients to order from you or contact you for more information.

As for the keywords, I used Fiverr’s search bar to find out what people are searching for related to my service. Then I selected the most relevant and less competitive ones and added them to my gig. Also, make sure to have an attractive image for your gig so that when someone finds your gig, it grabs their attention and they don't just scroll away.

By following these tips, I was able to rank one of my gig on the second page of Fiverr with 2200+ other gigs, without even having a single review on my account.

• Like 47
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, zahidulparvez said:

Get positive reviews: Encourage buyers to leave positive reviews after completing an order. Positive reviews can help improve your gig's ranking and attract more buyers.

Let alone using AI content and violating Fiverr Forum rule #8 as @vickiespencer mentioned, you are also encouraging others to break the TOS. As far as I know, requesting buyers to write a positive review is not allowed. That's review manipulation. You'll get other sellers banned by this type of advice.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 45
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, md_naim1 said:

Ranking your Fiverr gig requires a combination of factors, including optimizing your gig's keywords, pricing your services competitively, and providing excellent customer service to build positive reviews and ratings. Here are some steps to help you rank your Fiverr gig:

@md_naim1 creating posts using AI is against Fiverr Forum rule #8. 

On 3/10/2023 at 1:00 PM, vickiespencer said:

Readtherules.thumb.png.c54b93177c429a5ad933c2c05e4d4585.png

1 hour ago, md_naim1 said:

Encourage Positive Reviews:

It is against Fiverr's TOS to ask for positive reviews. Sellers are only allowed to encourage buyers to leave feedback that reflects the quality of their services. 

Unknown-1.jpeg.854ba6be6c759555b94a15e106ee7568.jpeg

• Like 32
  • Up 3

• 2 months later...
On 3/11/2023 at 12:17 AM, mdraihanalam said:

and stay online.

15 hours ago, sohanur9360 said:

You must be online regularly

13 minutes ago, digiket_agency said:

you need to be active most of the time on Fiverr.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 30
  • Up 5

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 7:23 PM, apu_logoshop said:

and stay active online

On 8/17/2023 at 8:39 PM, rejaulkarim1511 said:

Try to stay online for maximum time

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 7
  • Up 4

10 minutes ago, corec_solutions said:

Staying online can help because sometimes buyers search only for online sellers.

Agree with you.

12 minutes ago, corec_solutions said:

It's look like copy pest job continuously. 

• Like 4