Fiverr suspended my access to support (My request Page)

codescrab

Question

Hello,

The wired thing happened today as created a request 2-3 time as the fiverr not solving the issue but now I saw that Fiverr has suspended my access to support (My request Page). I am not able to create new request, Not able to send email so I will solve this issue as they are not responding at all not even on email.

Thanks

• Like 7

17 answers to this question

Manipulation  

Any improper behavior aiming to manipulate Fiverr platform tools and systems does not align with Fiverr values and harms the entire Fiverr community. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you do not attempt to subvert our policies which have been put in place to protect platform and marketplace trust and quality.

This includes, but is not limited to:

• Excessive cancellations practice

• Using the delivery button to send an incomplete, partial, or empty delivery.

• Sending multiple requests on the same issue without allowing for a response from our Customer Support team

Any attempts to access the platform through unauthorized methods, affect the Fiverr ranking system, send web traffic to your Gigs, or undermine the security and integrity of our platform is strictly prohibited.

• Like 7
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, codescrab said:

as created a request 2-3 time as the fiverr not solving the issue

As @theratypistsaid, you can't send multiple requests and not expect any type of punishment from Fiverr. You are wasting their time, and that's time they could use to help others. That's why they enforced that rule. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, muhammadzuba102 said:

Contact the Fiverr support team.

5 hours ago, moshiurkazi said:

Try to contact with Fiverr Support Team.

DidyoureadwahtIsaid.thumb.png.7e921acc5c07fb38a77b5170db260bfb.png

@codescrab SAID:

10 hours ago, codescrab said:

(I) created a request 2-3 time as the fiverr not solving the issue but now I saw that Fiverr has suspended my access to support (My request Page).

They were told: 

9 hours ago, theratypist said:

Fiverr rules say, "Improper behavior aiming to manipulate Fiverr platform tools and systems—

This includesSending multiple requests on the same issue without allowing for a response from our Customer Support team."

• Like 2

13 hours ago, theratypist said:
Manipulation  

Any improper behavior aiming to manipulate Fiverr platform tools and systems does not align with Fiverr values and harms the entire Fiverr community. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you do not attempt to subvert our policies which have been put in place to protect platform and marketplace trust and quality.

This includes, but is not limited to:

• Excessive cancellations practice

• Using the delivery button to send an incomplete, partial, or empty delivery.

• Sending multiple requests on the same issue without allowing for a response from our Customer Support team

Any attempts to access the platform through unauthorized methods, affect the Fiverr ranking system, send web traffic to your Gigs, or undermine the security and integrity of our platform is strictly prohibited.

What is the solution now because I am not able to reach them now from nowhere?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, codescrab said:

What is the solution now because I am not able to reach them now from nowhere?

You don't need to contact CS, they will contact you. Fiverr should send you an email notifying you of the next steps that will be taken. Please allow them time to get back with you. It can take several days to hear back from a normal request and it may take longer since your access to the Help Desk is restricted.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Dear members,

I'm writing to report an issue that I'm experiencing with my account. All of my GIGs have suddenly disappeared from search results, and I'm not sure why this has happened. I have checked my account settings and there are no alerts or warnings.

I have been an active and reliable seller on Fiverr for a long time, and this sudden disappearance is really concerning me. Could you please help me understand why my GIGs are not showing up in search results? I haven't received any notification or warning from Fiverr about any violation of policies, and I'm not aware of any changes that I made to my GIGs that could have triggered this.

I would appreciate it if you could investigate the issue and provide me with an explanation as soon as possible. Please let me know what steps I can take to address this issue and get my GIGs back on the search.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
CodesCrab

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 1.25.21 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

You don't need to contact CS, they will contact you. Fiverr should send you an email notifying you of the next steps that will be taken. Please allow them time to get back with you. It can take several days to hear back from a normal request and it may take longer since your access to the Help Desk is restricted.

Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, codescrab said:

Dear members,

I'm writing to report an issue that I'm experiencing with my account. All of my GIGs have suddenly disappeared from search results, and I'm not sure why this has happened. I have checked my account settings and there are no alerts or warnings.

I have been an active and reliable seller on Fiverr for a long time, and this sudden disappearance is really concerning me. Could you please help me understand why my GIGs are not showing up in search results? I haven't received any notification or warning from Fiverr about any violation of policies, and I'm not aware of any changes that I made to my GIGs that could have triggered this.

I would appreciate it if you could investigate the issue and provide me with an explanation as soon as possible. Please let me know what steps I can take to address this issue and get my GIGs back on the search.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
CodesCrab

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 1.25.21 PM.png

Hi! This may be due to poor performance. If you received a negative review in any way, it can be public, or it can be private in a chat that we don't see. It doesn't even have to be your fault, it could just be the customer being rude or unclear. Unfortunately, there is no special help or solution. All you have to do is wait and try even harder for the customers you have.

Another reason can be if these gigs have plagarism in the description or anywhere. Check the pictures you have and update them, check the description and if you copied any part from someone; change that. Make sure that your images are attractive to customers and that they have an attractive title and information that is necessary to recognize the quality. Add a video if you haven't.

Many say that the gig may not be attractive to customers, which is why it stops being displayed on search, but it is more likely that you have grammatical errors in the description, that you copied a part or that the customer said something to you in private that Fiverr understood as a bad review. It happened to me that I just didn't know what to do with a customer who was extremely unclear and rude, I canceled the order and the customer wrote something that wasn't even a bad review, but they took it as something bad and I didn't have a single one for a month customer, my clicks were at a minimum.

Don't worry, everything will be resolved in a couple of weeks. Slowly everything will return to normal. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, imranahmed2002 said:

I think you should contact the Fiverr support team.

@imranahmed2002When you create a post on the Fiverr Forum, it is always good to READ everything posted earlier so your advice is correct. The OP is blocked from contacting the Fiverr support team because he already did so three times, which makes your advice non-helpful. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, codescrab said:

I would appreciate it if you could investigate the issue and provide me with an explanation as soon as possible. 

I take it this is a copy/paste of your message to CS? Number 9:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021

Edited by imagination7413