Paid Bid Option!

If you qualify for promoted gigs, you can pay to have your gigs placed in a prominent place in the search, where you only pay if a buyer clicks on your gig.  

But you have to qualify for the option.  You can find out about it here: ⬇️ 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4405489899153-How-Promoted-Gigs-works-Ad-ranking-explained?segment=seller

• Like 2

You think a lot, and you want a lot (we see this in all your posts on the forum). Try to get orders instead. Fiverr is not going to change their way of working for you.

You need to accept that it can take a long time until you start getting orders.

If you are not happy with Fiverr, then maybe you need to consider moving on to another freelancer platform.

• Up 3

9 hours ago, ads_shanto007 said:

I think Fiverr must enable the paid bid option.

Fiverr isn't a bidding platform.

If you want the paid bid option, why don't you join another freelancing platform, a bidding one? Or several freelancing platforms that enable you to bid on jobs?

Do you go to a bakery and state that they have to enable you to buy car tires there?

• Like 4
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, ads_shanto007 said:

I think Fiverr must enable the paid bid option.

Fiverr differentiates themselves from other platforms by NOT offering that. 

And on top of that, paid bids would just be easily manipulated by some buyers that are competitors trying to eat up people's bids for nothing. Things are good the way they are, good and reliable sellers already have lots of tools to stand out. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

It looks like I misunderstood the question. I would hate to be on a bidding platform—such a waste of time when the buyers come to me on Fiverr.

I spent much time on that platform before knowing Fiverr. I still use it but rarely. They add some features in order for you to know that customers see your proposal. Among the 5 proposals I sent, only one has been viewed by the customer. I can confirm also that it's really a waste of time.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...