How can I add portfolio to my gig?

razwankhanmkr

For build strong reputation and getting positive feedback on fiverr you need follow some criteria , try to give highest quality work to buyer this work quality help you to gain positive feedback. Do effectively & professional and respectfully communication,  keep your clients informed about the progress of their project. Must delivery work timely , dont do delay. Try to give them Discount offer and excellent customer support. I hope this criteria will help you.

Thanks.

#ZahidulParvez

• Like 3

3 hours ago, razwankhanmkr said:

How do you build a strong reputation and positive feedback on Fiverr? What strategies do you use to maintain high ratings and attract new buyers?

this is from my experience: always deliver orders ( if you can with few days in advance, customers are happy to receive an early delivery ), you should never cancel an order, keep customers updated on how the service is going, don't be rude.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Staying up to date with the latest trends while working in Freelancing can be difficult as you are working most of the time. But it's not impossible, you can join various different forums, Facebook groups, and follow youtube channels around your niche. So whenever you go to your socials the latest trends will be on the for you page!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

You should aim for to build a sustainable and profitable business on the platform:

• Building a strong reputation and brand
  • Developing a loyal customer base
  • Expanding services and offerings
  • Creating passive income streams
  • Building a team

There is no one answer to this. You need to prioritize, what you want to do with this. Hope these few suggestions would help you.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, razwankhanmkr said:

What are some effective ways to promote your Fiverr gigs and attract more buyers?🤔

Create your own blog website and write about your gigs and so on.

Edited by ahnaf01
Word repeat
  • Like 5

First  you setup your fiverr profile and optimize a gig.

> Attractive Keywords use

> Image should be attractive create 

> Social Media is too much didn't shear ( Because here is more scammer , Shear is sometimes and build your brand social media)

> Best way to promote in Email, portfolio website, LinkedIn, twitter make your brand

i follow in steps and recently i get a order in #wordpress website, So that's you  can follow in my Steps

• Like 3

On 5/9/2023 at 5:15 AM, razwankhanmkr said:

How do you handle difficult or unreasonable buyer requests on Fiverr? Any advice for setting boundaries and managing expectations?

Hi @razwankhanmkr! I think you mentioned the answer in your question - the way to handle a difficult/unreasonable buyer IS by setting boundaries and managing the expectations. This means you've got to communicate with your buyers when things aren't working for you. Too many sellers suffer in silence (myself included!), when all they need to do is speak up and let the buyer know that they have broken a boundary line and it's not working.

When you quietly allow your boundaries to be broken, you are giving buyers the opportunity to take advantage of you (repeatedly) and give you a lot of grief. Stand your ground and let your buyers know that you aren't comfortable with their request or the situation their request or comments are putting you in.

In most cases, buyer will respect my boundaries. If they don't then I can always mark them as spam (if they haven't placed an order) or block them (if they have). Most of the ones that I block are buyers who started business with me when my rates were really low. Once I started increasing my prices, I've had less issues with difficult and unreasonable buyers. 

I also LOVE 😍 the Request to Order feature because buyers can't place orders with me unless I want to work with them. This solves a lot of my problems. Buyer Insights are also extremely helpful and if buyers have really low ratings from sellers (<4.3), I try to stay away from them. 

• Like 25
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@vickieito Thank you for sharing this. I have a buyer who mentioned our services weren't but yet proceeded to place multiple orders. Each order was a hassle and seem very manipulative. I came here to find out how to not work with these types of buyers moving forward, and you provided some amazing tips that I will be using. Thank you. 

• Like 8

• 3 months later...