New milestone: 500 completed orders

filipdevaere

Congrats!!

I know I said this before, but I'm still amazed with how you keep track of THAT many orders!
I've been on Fiverr for over 10 years but if I had more than 10 active orders I'd have smoke coming out of my ears and nose.
Keep it up, you'll be a TRS very soon I'm sure 😄 😄

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

I know I said this before, but I'm still amazed with how you keep track of THAT many orders!

You need to work with custom orders and don’t let buyers order directly from your gigs. 
99% of my orders are custom orders, where I decide the delivery date (of course with the agreement of the buyer).
I have spread out my orders from now until May 14. This is the only way to deal easily with so many orders. 

• Like 19
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, novafarha08 said:

That's amazing ❤️

@filipdevaere IS amazing! 😍 

Let us count the ways...

23 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

40 orders now. A few days ago it was 43. 

On 1/21/2023 at 4:07 AM, zeus777 said:

if I had more than 10 active orders I'd have smoke coming out of my ears and nose.

I'm with you @zeus777! The most orders ever processed by myself was 86 and I'm sure I lost a ton of brain cells because I've never been able to even get close to that number again. Last month I had 29 orders and I didn't like it. I'm happy with 10-15 orders a month.

How many orders do you usually complete per month @filipdevaere?

On 1/21/2023 at 4:36 AM, filipdevaere said:

I have spread out my orders from now until May 14. This is the only way to deal easily with so many orders. 

I also find it very helpful to have longer delivery dates and utilize the Request to Order/Custom Order tools to schedule out my orders 1-3 months out. What are your shortest and average turnaround times @filipdevaere?

23 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I have no company, I work alone. 

And you dominate your vertical. There's really no competition for you!

21 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Without using social media, without using promoted gigs, I give no discounts, and I am not always online

I'm assuming you also do this without expedited orders and very limited number of revisions. Do you also get a good stream of referrals from your existing clients?

• Like 6
  • Up 1

@vickieito

About your questions......

I can finish between 20 and 30 orders every month. Some projects are bigger and take more time. So when I have a few bigger ones, then I cannot finish 30 orders in a month. 

Making new orders is a problem now. I can only make custom orders with a delivery date of 90 days. Some orders have longer delivery dates. So I need to wait until the buyer accepts the custom order, and then I need to ask for an extension on the delivery date.

My turnaround times are difficult to measure. All my projects are unique. Some of them can be done in a half day, for others I need a week. My schedule is changing a few times every day. I need to keep track of my orders with an Excel file because the active order list of Fiverr is not convenient for following up on my orders. 

I offer 1 small revision (for free). Some buyers ask for more than 1 revision. As long as the revisions are small, and the buyer is not difficult, he will get them for free. Difficult buyers get only 1 small revision for free. 

I have clients that sent other buyers to me, but not so many. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2023 at 6:52 PM, filipdevaere said:

Today I have reached a new milestone.

My first order on Fiverr was on December 9, 2020. Today, 25 months later, I have 500 completed orders.

Still, 31 active orders are to be finished. Business is good.image.thumb.png.4565afb872378d3dd87740cf7bde1c2d.png

Can you show us what you're earnings as well?

• Like 8