Fiverr gig impression.

tonmoydigital

7 hours ago, tonmoydigital said:

After the update a few days ago, the impression of the gig is getting 15, 20, 25 like this. I don't understand what to do.

Apparently you help new businesses build up customers?  Surely as an 'expert' digital marketer you should know what to do?  otherwise your gig profile and descriptions are just meaningless words. 

You can't claim to be the best choice for customers on the Fiverr platform, then come on here asking for digital marketing help. It completely discredits your abilities.  

• Like 5
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, tonmoydigital said:

I never blamed fiverr.

You specifically said: "After the update a few days ago, the impression of the gig is [going down]".

You are indicating that you think some imagined Fiverr update is at fault for your impressions dropping. That isn't even remotely true. Your impressions are falling because YOUR seller performance is falling. YOU. YOUR activities and actions as a seller. Improve those activities and actions, and your gig might start to see rising impressions again. YOU are the reason you fail. YOU are the reason you succeed. Not Fiverr, YOU.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, tonmoydigital said:

I never blamed fiverr. i just want to know what's happening nowdays.

Nothing is happening on Fiverr. You just have to work on your gigs i.e.

• You have added one gig image (gig gallery) so try to show your portfolio by adding images
  • Work on your gig description as well
  • You are a Social Media Manager so you better know how to improve impressions/clicks or how to get orders
  • Turn on Get Briefs and set the price (though its a tricky feature)
  • Do some research on your category first
  • Most importantly: Your Gig Titles are So Confusing!
  • Like 5