How can I get jobs in Fiverr? Please Help!!!! Nepal

susminkarki

@susminkarki You need to learn how Fiverr works. The resource materials are all here in the forum. You have to actively apply all the knowledge that you learn. Only after that you will start to see positive ratings in your profile. Also, look at the gigs of other top rated sellers and your competitor's ones and learn from their gigs. 

In order to attract buyers, you have to create a high quality gig with proper title, description and keywords. The title of your gig is incomplete and the description is also not of a very high standard. Please modify your gig.

Thanks.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, noirparliament_ said:

@susminkarki You need to learn how Fiverr works. The resource materials are all here in the forum. You have to actively apply all the knowledge that you learn. Only after that you will start to see positive ratings in your profile. Also, look at the gigs of other top rated sellers and your competitor's ones and learn from their gigs. 

In order to attract buyers, you have to create a high quality gig with proper title, description and keywords. The title of your gig is incomplete and the description is also not of a very high standard. Please modify your gig.

Thanks.

Sure. Thank you.

• Like 13

16 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Unless you can provide a specific answer to my question, I can guarantee that you are not doing anything that builds your business. 

HOW and IN WHAT WAYS are you "trying"?

I am trying to modify my gigs as per other high profile freelancers.

• Like 13

Just now, susminkarki said:

trying to modify my gigs as per other high profile freelancers

What does that mean? Are you copying their gigs? 
What sells for them most likely will not work for you. And modifying your gigs is veeeery far from being successful. If you have a great portfolio, you are professional at what you do and that will solve your client’s problems then it shouldn’t be a problem for you to create your own description and working methodology 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What does that mean? Are you copying their gigs? 
What sells for them most likely will not work for you. And modifying your gigs is veeeery far from being successful. If you have a great portfolio, you are professional at what you do and that will solve your client’s problems then it shouldn’t be a problem for you to create your own description and working methodology 

I don't mean to copy their gigs. I just want to get ideas and upgrade my gigs.

• Like 12

Sorry to say, but right now, your gig is a mess. It's unclear what it is you're offering. Proofreading and editing? PowerPoint presentations? Research? Medical article writing? Translation?

Also, posting your email address in your gig image is a violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, catwriter said:

Sorry to say, but right now, your gig is a mess. It's unclear what it is you're offering. Proofreading and editing? PowerPoint presentations? Research? Medical article writing? Translation?

Also, posting your email address in your gig image is a violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service.

Sorry I did not know that rule of Fiverr. I will remove my email address. Thank you.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, skopurbo said:

To find work on Fiverr, all you have to do is visit the official website and enter the task you are searching for in the search bar. Suppose, if you are a content writer, you can type "content writing" or "blog writing" in the search bar and type the enter button. As soon as you hit the enter button, you will see all the relevant gigs listed and you can choose from the list to get started with work.

Copied from here: ⬇️ @skopurbo coping text from elsewhere and posting it as your own in against the Fiverr Forum rules. 

https://digest.myhq.in/how-make-money-on-fiverr/

• Like 13

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, hammadkhan301 said:

Plz help me for a job i am a new seller.

It is considered rude to make a post asking for help in another user's post. Plus, if you would bother reading the posts above, you will find there is information on how to improve your gigs and profile. 

• Like 9