Not getting any order.

mahmudhq_007

I recently created my gig. And I am getting some impression and click but no order.

It would be very helpfull if any senior member or experienced person check out my profile/gig and tells me what's my mistake (if have any) and where to improve or any suggestion. Advance Thanks

Here is my profile link - https://www.fiverr.com/mahmudhq_007?up_rollout=true

Edited by mahmudhq_007
update
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi @mahmudhq_007,

Your gigs looks too much like all the other gigs by SEO experts.

I want to see more "Mahmud." What makes you special and unique from all the other SEO experts on Fiverr? Can you share samples in your gallery of your skills, abilities, and portfolio? What type of buyer do you think you resonate with the most?

I like the gig videos that have you talking. Can you include gig videos for each of your gigs?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @mahmudhq_007,

I want to see more "Mahmud." What makes you special and unique from all the other SEO experts on Fiverr? Can you share samples in your gallery of your skills, abilities, and portfolio? What type of buyer do you think you resonate with the most?

I like the gig videos that have you talking. Can you include gig videos for each of your gigs?

Thanks 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @mahmudhq_007,

@vickieito Many Many thanks for your suggestion. I have 4 gigs and 3 of them has videos. However, I will definitely improve my gigs and work on your advice. 

• 1 month later...

It's been a while I uploaded my gigs and working on it. But still there is no order and no hope at all. I am feeling down. I am trying my level best but don't know what I am missing. 

Kindly suggest me where I need to focus on and what should I do now?

Note: I have 6 gigs in my profile and all are SEO related. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3