Gig rotation

expressdesign01

Question

It's been 3 months since my account was created. About 18 orders have been completed so far. All orders received 5 star reviews. 17 buyers have submitted great reviews. Even got the fiverr choise logo for my gig 3 days ago. But now Giga is not showing in search results. Gig is caught in the rotation. Why is Gig rotating so quickly? How to fix this?

• Like 7
  • Up 1

8 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, expressdesign01 said:

It's been 3 months since my account was created. About 18 orders have been completed so far. All orders received 5 star reviews. 17 buyers have submitted great reviews. Even got the fiverr choise logo for my gig 3 days ago. But now Giga is not showing in search results. Gig is caught in the rotation. Why is Gig rotating so quickly? How to fix this?

There is no fixing to that. The algorithm works that way. Most of the times it just matches your gig only with specific buyers' searches, that's why sometimes you won't see your gig at all if you search yourself. If you're doing everything right, there's no need to worry, gigs rotate that way. It takes some time for sellers to have a stable workflow. Be patient and don't let this discourage you.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, moonstaredits said:

There is no fixing to that. The algorithm works that way. Most of the times it just matches your gig only with specific buyers' searches, that's why sometimes you won't see your gig at all if you search yourself. If you're doing everything right, there's no need to worry, gigs rotate that way. It takes some time for sellers to have a stable workflow. Be patient and don't let this discourage you.

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

• Like 9

The same thing is happening to me now. I have got about 13 gigs and are all doing fine. I have specifically got one which has taken me all through to a level 2 seller. It has always been visible to buyers on the first page. I have also gotten over 80 5-star reviews without any negative one. 

All of a sudden, I discovered all my gigs, yes, ALL OF THEM are not appearing in the search results any longer, they were all kicked out to the rock bottom, beyond the 20th page. Of course, they're all still active, just that they're not listed in the first 20page. So, literally, they're not found within the search results. 

Of course, I know that fiverr needs to give new sellers a chance of survival and as a result, rotates gigs, but then, it is surprising and incredible to me that the exile of  13gigs at the same time to literally a point of no return is a random algorithmic rearrangement. My impression dropped from about 9k to 3k in just 3days. 

I have contacted support but all I get is an auto-response saying my gig is active and searchable in the marketplace and nothing more. 

It's devastating. I don't know if anyone has passed through this devastating condition before and how they managed to scale through. 

• Like 11