Not getting the Get matched (Get Briefs) with buyer

arina_graphics

Question

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, arina_graphics said:

Hey, I am a level-two seller on Fiverr with 116 reviews and a 4.9 rating. Since the policy of buyer request is changed I did not get any single opportunity (buyer request). Why is it happening? I have 10 active gigs getting impressions and clicks but not getting matched with buyers. 

Hello

Did you try to set the different price? Play with the different prices until you get the right and matched job.. 

P.S. Checked your profile. I am sorry to say that your gigs images are not attractive. Why have you used a lot of stuff in one image? For instance: Logo Gigs. So better to improve your gig images!

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello

Did you try to set the different price? Play with the different prices until you get the right and matched job.. 

P.S. Checked your profile. I am sorry to say that your gigs images are not attractive. Why have you used a lot of stuff in one image? For instance: Logo Gigs. So better to improve your gig images!

About which specific gig you are talking about. And please if u can provide any guidance.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, arina_graphics said:

About which specific gig you are talking about. And please if u can provide any guidance.

• I will do professional custom business logo design and branding
  • I will design a high quality logo for your business and website
  • I will design modern professional business logo

You have used multiple logos in each gig images (all 3 gig images for each).. Try to use less logo but prominent ones. You need work on Skills Tags too

• Like 5