As a new seller how can I get Buyer Briefs?

rashed617

On 12/14/2022 at 7:10 PM, rashed617 said:

No one answered...

The new brief feature highly favors top rated sellers, as a new seller you won't be getting any matches anytime soon. Better try optimizing you gig seo and keywords to get noticed via fiverr's normal search. I haven't encountered a single new seller who got matched. Only Level 2 and TRS are getting matches at a reliable rate, so much so that their "matches" don't even match their gigs.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 12/16/2022 at 8:10 PM, vishdrawings said:

The new brief feature highly favors top rated sellers, as a new seller you won't be getting any matches anytime soon. Better try optimizing you gig seo and keywords to get noticed via fiverr's normal search. I haven't encountered a single new seller who got matched. Only Level 2 and TRS are getting matches at a reliable rate, so much so that their "matches" don't even match their gigs.

Then Fiverr will not give a chance to the new seller!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rashed617 said:

Then Fiverr will not give a chance to the new seller!

Matching system is still not perfect ( according to the top rated sellers ), It still gives lots of wrong matches for the briefs and sellers end up rejecting it. Those buyers will still look for freelancers to do the job. The only good option for that is currently the normal search on fiverr. So you should focus on getting noticed in the search. Look up your own job on fiverr search and find which page your profile shows up. Try updating your gig description and title to relevant category so that the right people can find your profile, and try updating videos and gig pictures on your profile so that they click and ask you about your job. You can look up tutorials about SEO optimization if you want, I don't know much about it myself. 

Edited by vishdrawings
  • Like 3