Internet Issues.

gd_world

Question

19 answers to this question

I found many answers about this particular topic on fiverr forum. some says no problem, some says if fiverr found out there will be a problem and a chance of ban both account. There's some people who says they are handling more then one account with same Wi-Fi so there shouldn't be any trouble. 

Even I'm new on fiverr, but I think you should inform fiverr support before take any advice. Even if you TWO are from two different category, that will help both you in future if any question arose from fiverr.

HOPE IT COULD HELP YOU AND best OF LUCK.😊 

• Like 21
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

If you use your account and at the same time your brother in one wifi, Fiverr will recognize you are using multiple accounts in one IP, and against fiver TOS, It's a high chance you will get a penalty or Fiverr might ban your account or your brother
so, my opinion to you is that use two different wifi  

• Like 19

On 12/2/2022 at 1:10 PM, sunysuny998 said:

I found many answers about this particular topic on fiverr forum. some says no problem, some says if fiverr found out there will be a problem and a chance of ban both account. There's some people who says they are handling more then one account with same Wi-Fi so there shouldn't be any trouble. 

Even I'm new on fiverr, but I think you should inform fiverr support before take any advice. Even if you TWO are from two different category, that will help both you in future if any question arose from fiverr.

HOPE IT COULD HELP YOU AND best OF LUCK.😊 

Thanks

• Like 17

Guest salehpro

No double accounts using from same device even in 2 different browsers, whether different services with multiple accounts from the same PC allowed. 

Decide yourself first that you're able to provide the clients' services accurately. Then invest money on computer, internet and other business accessories.