I have completed 2K+ Orders BUT

kalmatidesign

Hello all members,

I have completed more than 2K+ Orders since joint the Fiverr in 2015, but now things are changed, I am not getting new buyers, however, I have earned some money by repeat buyers, but I can't see any new buyers at Fiverr now. I have got my gigs promoted offer too, never the less, no new buyer.

Do you people also face such things?

completedorders.jpg

• Like 31
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1

7 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Looks fine. Okay so how many relevant buyers contact you in a week ? and how many converted to orders ?

Normally, our %60-70 earnings are based on repeat businesses.

0.9 Conversion looks fine ??!

Sorry but 2-3 should be normal. I would check the competitors Gigs.

• Like 15
  • Up 2

22 hours ago, kalmatidesign said:

Hello all members,

I have completed more than 2K+ Orders since joint the Fiverr in 2015, but now things are changed, I am not getting new buyers, however, I have earned some money by repeat buyers, but I can't see any new buyers at Fiverr now. I have got my gigs promoted offer too, never the less, no new buyer.

Do you people also face such things?

completedorders.jpg

I am facing the same issue. Fiverr algorithm isn't working properly. I am a level two seller and my status are 100% but its been months that i didn't get any new buyer. Only getting orders from repeat buyers. 

I used to send buyer request and was getting few orders from there but now Fiverr has introduced new feature " Brief matching" which sucks. 

If Fiverr algorithm doesn't work properly within few months, i will be leaving Fiverr. There is no hope staying on this platform, we can easily make sales from the Facebook and we don't need to pay 20% comission as well, if we are giving 20% comission and using this platform, at least we should get the fair sales. 

Edited by aashirsulehriya
  • Like 16
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, aashirsulehriya said:

I am facing the same issue. Fiverr algorithm isn't working properly. I am a level two seller and my status are 100% but its been months that i didn't get any new buyer. Only getting orders from repeat buyers. 

I used to send buyer request and was getting few orders from there but now Fiverr has introduced new feature " Brief matching" which sucks. 

If Fiverr algorithm doesn't work properly within few months, i will be leaving Fiverr. There is no hope staying on this platform, we can easily make sales from the Facebook and we don't need to pay 20% comission as well, if we are giving 20% comission and using this platform, at least we should get the fair sales. 

I can understand, but I don't understand why things are being changed now, there is value for old sellers, I can see new gigs for new seller in search bar, but we have already lost our gigs on page 1. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, divinespace_m said:

Same here. This drives me crazy. Everything was great for me for year and a half and then suddenly everything stopped. Any new buyers, any ofer, anything. I have one click and like 10 impression right now.

Yes, I can see that I am being charged per click, but there is no sale. It means gigs promoted offer only charging us but no any order. 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

image.thumb.png.7e778ea66ec13620cfe37d4d63b508f2.png

Maybe too much competition and other sellers are converting leads better than you.

Fiverr should make a categories for new sellers, as we can see old sellers are being pushed back now. I don't think so the buyers will get creative works here and soon they will go to other platform. 

• Like 16

There is certainly value in older sellers and you definitely standout from the rest. I am wondering if your account has been inactive for a period of time and has just recently been reactivated?

It can take time for the algorithm to warm up to you again. You have over 1,800 reviews, so I wouldn't worry too much. I would recommend checking your gigs' classification, tags and other details to make sure they're up to date. 

• Like 28
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

There is certainly value in older sellers and you definitely standout from the rest. I am wondering if your account has been inactive for a period of time and has just recently been reactivated?

It can take time for the algorithm to warm up to you again. You have over 1,800 reviews, so I wouldn't worry too much. I would recommend checking your gigs' classification, tags and other details to make sure they're up to date.

Most of time, I update my gigs, title, tags and description, but no avail. My question is why new sellers on top of the search page as they only completed 10 orders and level 1? 

• Like 16

I am an old seller myself. But in the last 2 months, everything went down drastically! No message, no new orders from new buyers, and everything are LOW! I have 4500+ reviews. I changed my gig's images, description, etc. Still nothing! I don't know what else to do 😞  

PS: if anyone is interested in seeing my gigs and telling me what am I doing wrong, please send me a message. thank you. Andreea.

• Like 13

The same thing is happening to me. I am level 2. I have all my metrics at 100%, response time in 1 hour (I always respond instantly), 4.9/5 stars and more than 1k reviews. I've had no new customers since the upgrade, it's horrible. I've been left destitute at Christmas and New Year's, practically...

Edited by florenciafarkas
idioma
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, florenciafarkas said:

The same thing is happening to me. I am level 2. I have all my metrics at 100%, response time in 1 hour (I always respond instantly), 4.9/5 stars and more than 1k reviews. I've had no new customers since the upgrade, it's horrible. I've been left destitute at Christmas and New Year's, practically...

We all are in the same Boat.  I have more than 2000 reviews. All good metrics. But somehow this November is the worst of my fiverr journey. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 3