Cancel Order and GIG rank

gmuhit_five

Question

Hi community,
I canceled an order via fiverr resolution center at October 21, 2022. It was first time when I canceled my order. After cancelling order, my order completion rate was down but impression, click and gig rank was as usual.  But from 7th November night, suddenly I noticed that all of GIG lost their rank. The GIG which displayed in top page top position within thousand plus GIG , now it has been displayed last page last position and impression, click are decreased as noticeable rate. Some GIG did not find in gig page which was in rank earlier. What can be the reason for this situation?  Cancel order or any other reason?
Whereas everyday one or more new buyer knocked me for new task. But since 7 Nobemver night to till now no new buyer knock me for new task. What can I do now?

ImpressionsClickOrder_October.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

6 answers to this question

What you see in search results is not set in stone. It depends on who is searching. Most buyers search with keywords anyway.

There is a dip in your impressions, but that is normal and depends on many factors.

Why did you have to cancel? This cancellation may be eligible to be taken off of your stars depending on the reason.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 23

3 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

What you see in search results is not set in stone. It depends on who is searching. Most buyers search with keywords anyway.

There is a dip in your impressions, but that is normal and depends on many factors.

Why did you have to cancel? This cancellation may be eligible to be taken off of your stars depending on the reason.

Thanks for your comment. My order was on SSIS package. I have to extract data from one source and after some transformation data will export into flat file 834 format. Unfortunately, I missed the term 834. After delivery, buyer mention again about 834 file format which was not possible within that short duration for me. So, We agreed to cancel the order mutually

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, gmuhit_five said:

Thanks for your comment. My order was on SSIS package. I have to extract data from one source and after some transformation data will export into flat file 834 format. Unfortunately, I missed the term 834. After delivery, buyer mention again about 834 file format which was not possible within that short duration for me. So, We agreed to cancel the order mutually

I understand that it was your fault!

This is a great learning opportunity for you.

Take the loss and think about how you can improve your service. The impressions will recover in time!

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Congratulations on regaining your gig's rank!

This is a great accomplishment. Keep up the good work, and make sure to maintain the quality of your gigs to continue attracting clients and maintaining that rank of yours. 

Note that actually there is no ranking system in Fiverr, just the gigs getting exposure on a cyclical basis.

Best of luck.

• Like 10
  • Up 1