Anyone using Fiverr's new Gig Image Template Designer?

vickieito

I just received the following from Fiverr:

image.thumb.png.23eb75c7798216254211ec4a2d016cf8.png

After looking at the 44 available templates to create a gig image, I decided not to use this feature. It looks like this feature is limited to the first 10K users who respond to the email, so if you received the email (and are interested in using Fiverr's gig image templates), you'll need to act fast!

If you are using the gig image template designer, please let us know how this feature works for you!

• Like 18

I thought Fiverr did something like this quite a while ago, but I think it was only available for sellers who didn't have a graphics & design type gig.I could be wrong.

If they did maybe this is an improved version of it.

edit: maybe this was it: https://www.fiverr.com/content/rt/gig-images - unless that's the new thing. Unless they have a new way of creating them within Fiverr.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11

32 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Unless they have a new way of creating them within Fiverr.

This gig image editor is on the editing page at the top of the gallery:

image.thumb.png.e85911baa20851ceb4615c585943a9a3.png

By selecting the "Start creating" button, you then can select an editable template and then add in your images, text, shapes, and color to the gig image. After making those changes, you have the option of setting your new design as your primary image in your gallery. It's a very basic editor:

image.thumb.png.04e160fcf5e49130d6c54132a6000340.png

I just looked at the downloadable templates - those look so much better than the available templates on the free editor!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 12