Recently I applied for Fiverr Pro but didn't get any response

sohangazi1

8 hours ago, sohangazi1 said:

Recently I applied for Fiverr Pro but didn't get any response

Hi @sohangazi1, the review process for Pro applications is manual, so it can take some time before they respond to you. How long has it been?

8 hours ago, sohangazi1 said:

Can Someone Please Check My Profile/Gigs And Tell Me Is Everything Okay?

I also wouldn't suggest making any changes to your profile or gig while Fiverr is reviewing your Pro application. Just be patient and wait until you hear back from them.

• Like 22
  • Up 2

On 11/5/2022 at 12:15 AM, sohangazi1 said:

After Applying For Fiverr Pro, I Have Make Some Change On My Profile, Will It Affect, Btw, Anything Like That Was Not Mentioned On Tos Of Fiverr Pro. Thank You

Making changes can delay the review of your application, so the review may take longer. And depending on the change, it might even influence the result of your Pro application review. The best thing to do is wait until you get a response/update from the review team. 

• Like 19
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, sohangazi1 said:

if i turn of the get brief option or increase/decrease the rate? will it affect on anything?

It shouldn't affect your Pro application.

It might affect how many briefs you see. Set your rate, monitor, and adjust if necessary. Some sellers are seeing more briefs with higher prices, and others are seeing more briefs with lower prices.

• Like 15

15 hours ago, sohangazi1 said:

Please Check My Profile/Gigs And Tell Me Is Everything Okay?

Nearly every word in most of your gig descriptions seems to start with a capital letter. Most of your gig descriptions also seem to be totally bold. I don't think I've seen Pro gigs that start nearly every word in the gig description with a capital letter or have the whole description in bold.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, sohangazi1 said:

@vickieito okay, i got this, but since i joined fiverr, i didn't get any brief yet, thanks again.

The "Get brief" feature doesn't guarantee that you will get briefs. Fiverr will only send you briefs if you are matched to buyer. 

Don't depend on this feature for orders, because you can't control how many briefs you will get. Instead, focus on getting orders through different channels. If you have current clients, you can direct them to order your services here on Fiverr.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, sohangazi1 said:

can you please check my gig description again for one more time please?

The descriptions are mostly okay now. There might be tiny issues but they most likely won't really affect the Fiverr Pro application since if there are small issues it's not like you have writing gigs. So I wouldn't worry about any tiny issues with the descriptions.

Here's a few things:

In "I will remove background of product images"

you say "If you have any questions?". I don't think it needs a question mark really.
The same with "*Ask me if you are looking for anything else?". It's not really a question.

In "I will remove any object and people from photos"
Maybe reword "Following services you will get:" slightly.

Where you say "...to give them a perfect look," - there it seems like the end of a paragraph so maybe a full stop/period might be better than a comma.

In gig "I will replace color of products and clothes"

Where you say "-Kids toy" I think it might be better with an apostrophe on the word "kids".

In your profile description you still start most words with a capital letter. Where it's a normal sentence I don't think you need to.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12

@uk1000 thanks a lot, for your valuable answer, and it will help me a in future.

but can i leave it as they are for now? if there is no big issue for client to understand.

because, if i want to fix them, i will have to edit them, and it will affect my gig rank!

and one more question, if i delete and create the same gig (after corrections) will it affect somehow on something?

• Like 8

Other than having the right qualifications, work portfolio and experience... I must say, your communication skills need some improvement.

image.thumb.png.c7797dce97c7d408fd1c23bde9ab5849.png

It may take a few weeks or months for you to receive a response from the Fiverr Pro team. However, the Fiverr Pro team wants you to offer a professional service that can be sold at a higher rate than the average Fiverr gig. If you are listing your services at $5, you probably will not make the cut.

• Like 4

On 11/8/2022 at 1:26 AM, strategist_ceo said:

Other than having the right qualifications, work portfolio and experience... I must say, your communication skills need some improvement.

image.thumb.png.c7797dce97c7d408fd1c23bde9ab5849.png

It may take a few weeks or months for you to receive a response from the Fiverr Pro team. However, the Fiverr Pro team wants you to offer a professional service that can be sold at a higher rate than the average Fiverr gig. If you are listing your services at $5, you probably will not make the cut.

I have been waiting past 5 months to hear a response. is it normal?

• Like 1