Guys I really need Help!

Guest enesslikaj

Guest enesslikaj

Its been months without having any order!
Last year I was so successful here on Fiverr and become level 2 seller, but now everything is gone like starting from beginning even worst.

I remember last year to have many orders every month and lots of messages but now its 0 and impressions almost 0. I do not know what I have done wrong, I also reduced the prices for any chance but still nothing.

I really need some advices from you guys, please 🥺.

Here is one of my gigs I have at the moment: 

Thank you in advance!

Bro, you can start sharing gig on social media regularly again, sending buyer request as you can and get also if you get promotion features then turn on tht, and use No CAP, Fiverr will handle the cost/budget, , i hope you will get order like before. Best of luck. 🙂

Edited by ariful535
  • Like 2

Guest enesslikaj
Just now, ariful535 said:

Bro, you can start sharing gig on social media regularly, sending buyer request as you can and get also if you get promotion features then turn on that, i hope you will get order like before. Best of luck. 🙂

I had promotion on but now its not

Guest enesslikaj
1 minute ago, ariful535 said:

Contact with customer support why you were out of promotion, i hope for you now promotion will be a good friend and solution. 

thanks

8 hours ago, enesslikaj said:

Its been months without having any order!
Last year I was so successful here on Fiverr and become level 2 seller, but now everything is gone like starting from beginning even worst.

I remember last year to have many orders every month and lots of messages but now its 0 and impressions almost 0. I do not know what I have done wrong, I also reduced the prices for any chance but still nothing.

I really need some advices from you guys, please 🥺.

Here is one of my gigs I have at the moment: https://www.fiverr.com/enesslikaj/be-your-social-media-marketing-manager-and-content-creator

Thank you in advance!

@enesslikaj Don't worry bro. i think Fiverr Team will look on your gig and give you solution. 

• Like 1