How do I get the 1st order in Architectural rendering?

thesusarch

Hello there,

II'm Thesus, an architectural enthusiast and passionate 3d architectural visualization artist. I provide super realistic 3d models, renderings, visualizations and walkthrough animations for any type of architectural buildings including house, apartments, villas, residential buildings, office buildings, cafes, shops etc.

I'm new to fiverr. I have 4 years of architectural visualization experience. My gig is here

Really appreciate if someone is there in the architectural visualization field to give some tips to get the first order. 

I'll leave here my portfolio too.

Thank you.

Photorealistic architectural house exterior 3d models and renderings.pdf

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Hey there, I'm a new seller. I just delivered my first order last week and waiting for the next one.  Can anyone give me an idea regarding how staying online affect my impressions, clicks and finally the chance of having an order. And please let me know how you used to stay online and does it have good results? And also what are the methods you use to stay online? Thank you.

• Like 14
  • Confused 7

1 hour ago, hadi_animations said:

stay online is very important Becuase buyers need quick reply💡 if you are online and get the message you can reply him quickly you will get the order after satisfy buyer you can do his project on time and perfect. it will increase your gig ranking. "'buyers prefer online sellers💡

if you are not online and you could not reply the buyer in 10mins or an hour the buyer will move to another seller who is online and give him quick reply. in this case your gig will be derank.

💡stay online and be active💡

With all due respect, your answer is Rubbish.

Please show us in the Fiverr guidance where your gig will Derank if you don't stay online 24/7.   Like @catwriter wake up every morning and reply to the buyers who have contacted me overnight, and I have been doing that same thing for nearly 6 years.  

Based on your advice, there must be a mistake in my profile as my technique has got me to TRS.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Up 5

if you are not online and you could not reply the buyer in 10mins or an hour the buyer will move to another seller who is online and give him quick reply.

That depends on what you're offering. If what you're offering can be done by 10,000+ other sellers and the buyer has zero reason to care whether it's done by you or anyone else offering the same service, then yes, if you don't respond quickly, buyer will move on to someone else. However, if you offer something that's worth the wait, and if the buyer wants to work with you specifically and not with whoever responds the fastest, they will wait until you're back online.

Not to mention that there are plenty of buyers who are not unreasonable, know that there are such things as time zones and human beings sleeping or being away from their computers, and don't mind waiting for a few hours.

• Like 9
  • Up 8

8 minutes ago, hadi_animations said:

With due all respect, your reply is also Rubbish.😁

You have three reviews. Top rated sellers like @breals have completed a few (hundred) more orders. 

Being online could in theory work if only 10 people were doing it. Given that it's such a popular 'trick' it's basically useless. If someone wants your skill they can wait a few hours for your reply. Yes, even if you are a new seller. 

I get most of my orders during the day but I am NOT online chronically, most of my clients just happen to be from Europe right now. I do get messages from overseas at night but reply in the morning. 

The proof I have is that I had some of my highest clicks and impressions when I was really sick and did NOT have the energy to be online so... 

• Like 13
  • Up 3

stay online is very important Becuase buyers need quick reply💡 if you are online and get the message you can reply him quickly you will get the order after satisfy buyer you can do his project on time and perfect. it will increase your gig ranking. "'buyers prefer online sellers💡

if you are not online and you could not reply the buyer in 10mins or an hour the buyer will move to another seller who is online and give him quick reply. in this case your gig will be derank.

1 month on Fiverr and spreading already bad advice.

That is not a good start. You will find out very fast that staying online is useless. 

image.thumb.png.fa51120ede221a22346f3a43ba51ce98.png

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, hadi_animations said:

you could not reply the buyer in 10mins or an hour the buyer will move to another seller

I personally wouldn't want to work with a buyer that isn't able to wait 10 minutes for a response, that speaks volumes about his/her character and how the job will be. Massive red flag there.

With due all respect, your reply is also Rubbish.😁

Also, come on, this kind of childish answer won't serve any other purpose that making you look bad.

Edited by shalock
grammar
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 7

2 minutes ago, hadi_animations said:

you are all here to suggest advice to someone who needs. you should advise the person asked question. 

We all answered the question. The answer is that being online does NOT affect  impressions. 

Just because it's not the answer you expected it's not wrong or unhelpful. 

• Like 12
  • Up 3

you are all here to suggest advice to someone who needs. you should advise the person asked question. 

"Debate" is a valid form of information gathering, for people who like knowing "both sides of an argument". In life, there are almost always exceptions. Peanuts and milk are generally considered good food, but allergies exist. 

what I experienced I shared. 

Exactly. You only know your own experience. Everyone's situation is different, and (especially online) you never know when you are about to offer chocolate to someone who might end up in a hospital if they eat it.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

21 hours ago, hadi_animations said:

buyers prefer online sellers💡

Wohh woohhhhh..... Keep calm mate. is that a toxic reply?? 😄 😂 I feel you are shouting aloud man..!! 

Be online as possible although someone doesn't contact you. That's a small point to to new sellers. When the buyer visit your gig, he / she can see your online status on that time. like attachment.
Capture.JPG.b0929d4f7db9ce0e48b882951ee9904e.JPG

If Buyer need to leave a message to you, he/ she can see your your time zone.

746133564_Capture2.JPG.98660e3bc36253cc9f126b13cbeb3291.JPG

So anyone can understand whether you can respond or not. because the buyer know that your aren't a robot.
although you are new seller, but if your quality of work better than clients expectation, definitely client waiting your response. because, fiverr supports you by convincing you that you are not online at that time. this is an updating platform. now fiverr giving many chances to all sellers. 

"Be online as possible. it won't affect to your impression" Impressions depend on utilized keywords, current gig position, amount of sellers for that relevant gig category and amount of clients visited into your gig. If your gig on first two pages, your average impressions level will high. if it on first 10 pages, level is average. if not that will be low. it's change everyday.  I say this according to my experience. that's all.

Edited by gigzlogo
  • Like 6