I think I accidentally made a comment which then got flagged for review, and now Fiverr is supposed to review it

stellarstylus

Question

So, I just sent a message to somebody who's doing a gig for me...

Also, if you want, we could also take this conversation outside of Fiverr if you think any other platform would be better for chatting like this.

(NOTE: I only suggested wrote this because it looked like Fiverr was somehow slowing my computer, or the chat wasn't loading fast enough.)

But then I got this notice...

Your message was blocked by our Trust and Safety team due to a Terms of Service violation. [REDACTED] won't be able to see it.

TL;DR: Should I reach out to Fiverr and let them know that I only suggested it because I thought I was having problems with this platform and that it was affecting my computer's performance? What should I do now?

• Sad 2

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, stellarstylus said:

TL;DR: Should I reach out to Fiverr and let them know that I only suggested it because I thought I was having problems with this platform and that it was affecting my computer's performance? What should I do now?

The best thing would be to stay quiet, keep working and strictly follow the Terms of Service in the future. TOS are no joke and Fiverr is very strict nowadays. This TOS violation (that you just did) may result in a permanent suspension without any prior warning.

Reaching out to customer support won't help because "Fiverr was slowing my PC" won't be a justifiable excuse for what you just did -- even if that's true! By doing this, you will only bring yourself into the spotlight and face major setbacks that you definitely won't want.

And since you were at fault, just hope for the best and be prepared to face whatever consequences you have to face. Good luck! 💫