How to accumulate better traffic on my dancing gig

aifonsos

On 10/18/2022 at 11:45 AM, asadovfx said:

using the right keywords, responding to buyer queries, and staying online. a bit of luck

Order me also if you need a well and good dancer to your songs or video 

Let's create the vibes

If you have any song for me to dance on kindly order me  straight l start work once l got all the songs mp3

• Like 3

Please 🥺 in details what does a seller need in creating the platform account as a noobies in the platform in other to sell like a pro the platform change their augorithim in their system 

And it really change some settings a lot 

Need help over here 🥺 Please 🥺 these really trouble my team 

Need a well details information about the platform

• Like 1

Yes these is a lot on is own where as we have a lot of Noobies struggling on how to get an order on brief after the platform change the buyer requests to brief 

Incredible Extension

Please kindly let us help each other out on how to get a sales using the platform new augorithim

No, like seriously 😒 that's really what the matter is now 

Check my gig 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hello gang

One of my team set his gig to paused now the gig has totally Derank and it got no order but I need help if anybody in the house know how to set the gig back to be active and also can the gig still rank in paused and get order pleas more knowledge?

IMG_20221102_115019_626.jpg

Please l need help on how to get my gig from paused to active 

• Like 7

On 11/2/2022 at 6:57 AM, aifonsos said:

One of my team set his gig to paused now the gig has totally Derank and it got no order but I need help if anybody in the house know how to set the gig back to be active and also can the gig still rank in paused and get order pleas more knowledge?

Hi @aifonsos - When you pause a gig, you take it off of Fiverr's marketplace. So it's expected to completely derank. Your gig will remain completely hidden until you activate it.

To activate the gig, visit your Gig page and click on the 'Paused' tab. Find your gig, click on the dropdown menu, and select 'Activate.' This will put your gig back on the marketplace so that it can be visible to buyers again:

image.png.ef0791aeff8c4d720cde366cdc1ad9b6.png 

• Like 4
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, vickieito said:
On 11/2/2022 at 11:57 AM, aifonsos said:

Hi @aifonsos - When you pause a gig, you take it off of Fiverr's marketplace. So it's expected to completely derank. Your gig will remain completely hidden until you activate it.

To activate the gig, visit your Gig page and click on the 'Paused' tab. Find your gig, click on the dropdown menu, and select 'Activate.' This will put your gig back on the marketplace so that it can be visible to buyers again:

Thanks very much

• Like 5