Issue: Multiple service issues detected

asif_raza_malik

Question

Please Read Carefully
Hi asif_raza_malik,
Your account has been flagged for offering inappropriate services that are not allowed in our marketplace. While Fiverr enables sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services, sellers are required to be aware of our Community Standards, and guidelines, as well as the services that are not allowed on the platform. Additionally, sellers must always adhere to all third-party Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

How many day fiverr restricted and under review my account?

Why Fiverr flagged me if if have two different ways and software for graphic designing?

• Like 8
  • Confused 2

3 answers to this question

There's a help page about it here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-accounts-are-disabled

It says:

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

So maybe that could be > 90 days (unless they mean up to 90). I assume they won't take >90 days.

The message you said they gave you said:

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

So if you contact them using that link (or support@fiverr.com if you can't use that link) they should be able to tell you more/what the reasons were (what it was about your gigs that wasn't allowed). You could also check any other messages they sent you.

I can't see your gigs so I can't tell what the issue with the gigs were. I don't know what you mean by "if have two different ways", but using 2 different software apps shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11

10 hours ago, asif_raza_malik said:

services that are not allowed in our marketplace

You offered something that is not allowed on Fiverr. What else do you need to know?

10 hours ago, asif_raza_malik said:

This is your second warning

Apparently, you've been warned before. And yet you decided to sell ignoring that warning. Well, this happens when you ignore warnings.

• Like 8

On 10/11/2022 at 9:01 PM, asif_raza_malik said:

Please Read Carefully
Hi asif_raza_malik,
Your account has been flagged for offering inappropriate services that are not allowed in our marketplace. While Fiverr enables sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services, sellers are required to be aware of our Community Standards, and guidelines, as well as the services that are not allowed on the platform. Additionally, sellers must always adhere to all third-party Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

How many day fiverr restricted and under review my account?

Why Fiverr flagged me if if have two different ways and software for graphic designing?

Hello

Well we need to know first that what kind of services were you offering that it led you to 2nd warning? If your services were against the Fiverr's rules then it was because of that!

Two ways means? Please elaborate it as its confusing!

• Like 5