Why down impression

fernando1015

My opinion- I was facing this same problems from the beginning 2017 though. I changed my mobile couple of times to get a solution (different brand phone) also but I didn't get the solution. Finally I bought the iPhone and the problems is solved from 2018 to present. I am not telling that all the others phone do not get the notifications instant. I just shared my experience if it will helps someone. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, fernando1015 said:

If I change the gig price is it any issues with algorithm?

Hi @fernando1015 - It shouldn't affect the algorithm, but it may affect how buyers see you.

I sometimes use prices to control  my orders. If I want more orders, I'll reduce the price a bit. If I want less, I'll increase the prices until I stop getting inquiries.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Hi @fernando1015 - It shouldn't affect the algorithm, but it may affect how buyers see you.

I sometimes use prices to control  my orders. If I want more orders, I'll reduce the price a bit. If I want less, I'll increase the prices until I stop getting inquiries.

Thank you very much. Are you sure know is it not any effect 🙂

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, fernando1015 said:

Thank you very much. Are you sure know is it not any effect 🙂

As I mentioned, it could affect buyers' perception of you. Clicks and orders might decrease following an increase in price. Or they may increase if you are dropping your prices. Monitor these values and make any necessary adjustments.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

As I mentioned, it could affect buyers' perception of you. Clicks and orders might decrease following an increase in price. Or they may increase if you are dropping your prices. Monitor these values and make any necessary adjustments.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It's very helpful 

• Like 6