My client has been blocked by Fiverr or may be unknowingly by me. How can he be unblocked and contacted?

gulmalaika

Question

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, gulmalaika said:

Can you please make me understand the reason of blocking the client?Can't I  complain it on fiverr? If I want to complain,how shuld I contact support?

My guess is that this was a spammer who sent the same message to a lot of sellers and got banned.

I have no idea, why would you want to complain. You had no orders with them, and you didn't even get to respond to the message.

PS. If you thought that you blocked them by mistake, the message would be different. It would also read: “…please unblock the buyer to resume communications”, or something similar. You would also have that option on their profile page, under their picture.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, gulmalaika said:

Can you please make me understand the reason of blocking the client?Can't I  complain it on fiverr? If I want to complain,how shuld I contact support?

The client can block you for any reason, just like you can block any buyer as well. I mean, how can you complain? There doesn't seem to be any pending order.. It's the same thing that other person had a few weeks ago, there was a buyer upset his seller did not reply, and he wanted to complain to Fiverr, even if there was no active order. People have a life, and also have a choice to not work with someone. So, "complaining" to fiverr wastes time. If you self-blocked the person, you can easily go to their buyer page and unblock them,.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, gulmalaika said:

Sometimes there are just  some sellers who don't want to deal with clients due to their behavior and etc.

Anyway, the seller you mentioned does not have a profile anymore. So I don't think you blocked them (or they blocked you). Their account was probably deleted either by them or by Fiverr.

If you want to reach Customer Support you can email support@fiverr.com

• Like 4