Got a warning today for abusing the delivery button and deliver incomplete work

gabiromascu

Question

Hello. So today I received this mesaage from fiverr and a warning saying that I was abusing the delivery button and I delivered empty or incomplete work. The thing is I only give the buyer a message when I deliver the work because I am a Discord Moderator and I dot have any product to deliver. If a clients pays me for a month I will work a month and at the end of the month I will deliver the order with a short mesaage. And every client was happy. Why did they strike me with this warning for nothing?

• Like 14

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, gabiromascu said:

@callyofficialI am afraid the customer support won't even try to solve this since I am a level 0 seller

It doesn't matter what level you are at, they should serve you in the same way they serve all sellers and give you the information needed. I would also recommend you take a read of Fiverr's Terms of Service, in case this is already covered there.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

It's a normal things coz you did not deliver any documents. that's why fiverr gig you warning. I prefer you to deliver work with any documents like thanks you image or your work screenshot. it will enough deliver the work. coz fiverr does not like to empty deliver. if you did not add any attachment or any document on the delivery or add just a text it will count as an empty delivery. hope you can understand. 

Edited by abdullah141
  • Like 12