Promoted Gigs Maximum Daily Budget

cartoon_avatar

4 hours ago, cartoon_avatar said:

How much maximum daily budget limit have you ever set for promoting your gigs? And how much return did you get on your investment?

Also, What CPC cap you set for promotion at that time? 

It mostly depends on the price that you have / package on your gigs. 

I currently have a budget of 50$ / day , I am promoting with no cap 8 gigs.  I tried promoting them in many ways but this is the way I had success with the promoted gigs feature. If you have packages above 100$ then it's worth it.  

• Like 40
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, cre8iveartwork said:

I currently have a budget of 50$ / day , I am promoting with no cap 8 gigs.  I tried promoting them in many ways but this is the way I had success with the promoted gigs feature. If you have packages above 100$ then it's worth it.  

How many orders on average you get each day by promoting your gigs that way? I'm also promoting my gigs and trying to figure out a plan that would work best in my case.

• Like 33
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

I spent $20 on promoted gigs last month, and was lined up for a $206 ROI. However, that ended up only being $70 ROI thanks to two orders from an ‘extremely’ obnoxious client, who provided me with two incomplete briefs. I split the two jobs. Completed one, refunded them on the other.

Hope this month is better sailing. 

• Like 29
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/2/2022 at 11:31 AM, nickj2013 said:

I spent $20 on promoted gigs last month, and was lined up for a $206 ROI. However, that ended up only being $70 ROI thanks to two orders from an ‘extremely’ obnoxious client, who provided me with two incomplete briefs.

Sorry to hear that. That must have been frustrating.

Hope this month brings you success!

By the way, was it your first experience with the promoted gigs feature? Or have you been using it from quite some time? If so, in how many days (approx.), do you start getting results after you start promoting the gig?

• Like 33
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 5:28 AM, cartoon_avatar said:

Sorry to hear that. That must have been frustrating.

Hope this month brings you success!

By the way, was it your first experience with the promoted gigs feature? Or have you been using it from quite some time? If so, in how many days (approx.), do you start getting results after you start promoting the gig?

I can say that my experience with it has been good in the past. I think currently, it's more impressions than clicks. But it's finite both ways.

• Like 28
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2022 at 5:45 AM, cre8iveartwork said:

I thought we could only have 1 gig?

• Like 24

49 minutes ago, elleo1 said:

I thought we could only have 1 gig?

Go to Fiverr's menu bar and click on Analytics. Then click on overview. Scroll down to Your seller level click learn more and you will see how many gigs you are allowed to have according to your seller level.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

Go to Fiverr's menu bar and click on Analytics. Then click on overview. Scroll down to Your seller level click learn more and you will see how many gigs you are allowed to have according to your seller level.

Thanks! It say 7, since I am a new seller. I just thought i read somewhere you couldn't have more than 1? 

• Like 25
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, temari1 said:

Please I am a new seller here, please how do you guys promote your gigs. Please help me out

There are different platforms for gigs promo like in Facebook and in Twitter. But I don't think it works with a great impact.

• Like 20
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/19/2023 at 2:15 AM, seowhitehate said:

Hi My Name is Zain Ul Abdin

i want to ask that I have put my gig on promote On which I am spending 5$ per day It's been a week but still no order So should I increase my daily budget?That I received orders?If anyone knows please let me know..

Thanks

I wouldn't. It seems these days promoted gigs gives you many clicks and impressions, but no orders. If anything, now's the time to scale back your investment in it.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1