Instead of being promoted to top rated seller i have the dashboard of a new user!

ncrypto

Hello all,

Why are the guys at Fiverr all of a sudden decided to sell out their loyal assets which is us SELLERS!

As of last june i should have been promoted to top rated seller, i meet all requirments and more.

Instead here is what am facing now

- early payout removed

- all promoted gigs which been on for past 2 years are suddenly ineligible 

- advace pay which i used a couple of times and each paid back within same month now removed

- buyer briefs not a single notification for the past 3 months, not one!

Why? Is this the thank you i get for the hard work done

This is very disappointing to say the least.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

As of last june i should have been promoted to top rated seller, i meet all requirments and more.

I know some top-rated sellers who took two years or more before becoming a top-rated seller. Also, it isn't guaranteed that you will become a top-rated seller. This is a manual vetting process and many who qualify never become top-rated sellers. There are other factors beside the minimum requirements that come into play. You can read about that here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-🤩popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

The good news is that you can still make good money as a Level 2 seller and you don't need that top-rated seller status to do well.

17 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

Why are the guys at Fiverr all of a sudden decided to sell out their loyal assets which is us SELLERS!

18 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

Why? Is this the thank you i get for the hard work done

Fiverr didn't "all of the sudden" decide to sell out their sellers. Fiverr rewards you based on performance, how you are doing compared to other sellers in your category. So if you don't have as many orders, or are simply not doing as well as other sellers in your same category, you might see some of the features that you mention disappear until you are performing well compared to your competition.

Fiverr does a pretty good job at rewarding good performance, and there are many "perks" that you get from performing well. You might have higher visibility, a Fiverr's Choice badge, or access to different features. These perks disappear when you aren't performing as well, and then come back when your performance is back up.

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

My performance is the same. Two of my gigs used to be Fiverr's Choice numeorus times. 

Nothing in my account nor my performance changed negatively to have such impact. 

I no longer care about being top rated or not, am upset cause all other perks vanished as well for no reason!

Screenshot_20220920_004636_Chrome.thumb.jpg.790da27e9f2e8eee5b5f5e1680533315.jpgScreenshot_20220920_004724_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3dcc637f45dc0c957acfca7bccd35466.jpg

Edited by ncrypto
  • Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

for no reason!

I don't think things happen without reason. If something happens, it's usually for a reason...and I'm sure you're pulling your hairs out trying to figure out the "why" behind all of these seemingly unfair removal of so many perks and features.

12 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

My performance is the same.

Maybe your performance hasn't changed, but your competition has?

Your performance is measured against your competition (not just yourself), so if your competition has changed, then it might be time to up your game and improve, rather than staying the same. It might be as simple as getting more orders per month than you used to. It seems like you are now in a more competitive market and might have to do things differently if you want to keep up with the competition. Business is very dynamic and changes constantly, so if you aren't changing with it, you can get left behind. It might be wise to analyze your competition and see what changes you can do to improve your business, because maintain status quo is not working.

• Like 10
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, ncrypto said:

You clearly don't understand the requirements. Once you hit all the hard metrics then you are eligible for Fiverr to take a look at your gig (if they choose to) and review it for TRS quality and award it... if they choose to. Most who hit all the metrics will never be selected. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

Well of course when one used to make a few thousands of dollars with help of promoted gigs will differ than making a few hundred without such perk! it doesnt mean i also have to wait for 14 days to withdraw! why removing the early payout as well?! 

Another couple of points..

Last week i got notice of a cancelled order that was placed in MAY! It made my order completion go from 100% to 90%, is this all normal? Having an order cancelled 5 months later and affecting rating by 10% ?

Repeated Buyers Badge, The counter stopped at 94% with 10 buyers, yet several orders were placed all from repeat buyers and only the (repeat buyers %) and (earnings %) that change the rest is the same. 

FV15.png

Screenshot_20220920_004724_Chrome.jpg

• Like 10
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I love the for "no reason" people. Because there couldn't possibly, be any reason.  

Laurie Metcalf Jackie GIF by Roseanne

We love you too, your sarcasm is not welcomed nor appreciated. Please refrain from commenting again while i try to understand what is going on!

• Like 10
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

Last week i got notice of a cancelled order that was placed in MAY! It made my order completion go from 100% to 90%, is this all normal? Having an order cancelled 5 months later and affecting rating by 10% ?

Well, this sounds different than the "My performance is the same" story. Because cancelations can have a huge impact on your performance. You said it yourself, it affected your order completion rate by 10%. If you had less orders (and your ORC dropped below 90%), you could have lost your Level 2 badge because of it. If it dropped even lower, you could have even gone down to a New Seller. I'm glad you didn't.

9 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

Repeated Buyers Badge, The counter stopped at 94% with 10 buyers, yet several orders were placed all from repeat buyers and only the (repeat buyers %) and (earnings %) that change the rest is the same. 

If you see the note on the repeat buyer's badge... this metrics is based on how you perform against other seller in your subcategory. So there are other numbers that you can't see that are factored into that calculation.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 12

Just now, newsmike said:

I understand completely. Fiverr is messing you up "for no reason." BTW, my comments are clearly sardonic, not sarcastic. Please try to keep up. 

After you edited them perhaps! When you are in my shoes going from making a fair profit to barely making any amound you might understand how it feels

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, ncrypto said:

After you edited them perhaps! When you are in my shoes going from making a fair profit to barely making any amound you might understand how it feels

I understand how you may feel. I think you should ask your SM for an analysis. My issue is that before you even know the facts you declare the "no reason" high ground position that we see here every day. There is a possibility that there is a very good reason. But the way you misunderstand the TRS procedure does not give me a lot of confidence that you are open minded about data and facts and stuff. Anyway, cocktail time, toodles, and good luck. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I understand how you may feel.

@ncrypto, I think @newsmike has helped you in more ways than I have. Because of him, you revealed critical information on why you aren't enjoying all the perks that you are used to. Cancelations can cause a huge hit to your business. 

19 minutes ago, newsmike said:

My issue is that before you even know the facts you declare the "no reason" high ground position that we see here every day.

The last thing we want is the victim mentality, because victims are powerless against their situation. 

The good news is that you do have power to change the situation around and you can get those perks again.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 6

8 hours ago, ncrypto said:

Almost everyone has had ups and downs on here. It's not fun and no one likes it, but Fiverr has a lot of gigs and...

Also, in all genuine honesty (though I might get corrected on this) your services feel borderline against TOS - I do realise that these servives exist and all but I'm not sure I personally would pay someone on Fiverr to do it? Might be a popular thing so I could be in the wrong but I did notice that Fiverr is silently cracking down on stuff that can be 'sketchy' (though if the category and stuff exists I guess that wouldn't be the case.)

I also have to repeat what the others have said - things don't happen on here for 'no reason'. It's not fun, and in some niches I guess repeat customers aren't THAT much of a thing so it's not so easy to come back on top, but... all you can do is tinker your gigs, do research on what you can improve on and see what happens. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ncrypto said:

Well of course when one used to make a few thousands of dollars with help of promoted gigs will differ than making a few hundred without such perk! it doesnt mean i also have to wait for 14 days to withdraw! why removing the early payout as well?! 

As far as I can see there is a problem and your performance was not the best when compared to any competitors. Also, don't rely just on Promoted Gigs for sales. It's important to ensure that you optimize your gigs and they reach your customers naturally. Because whenever your performance is lowered, Promoted Gigs eligibility might be removed. 

• Like 15

11 hours ago, ncrypto said:

Another couple of points..

FV15.png

Screenshot_20220920_004724_Chrome.jpg

I am sure it happened due to the order cancellation and also could be private feedback from your clients.  

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Last month I got a message saying I qualified for Top Rated Seller. Not 3 days later, they informed me that I had lost a level and was down to 1. I figured it was because I did not respond within 24 hours in a timely manner to two spam messages.

Fine, I can get it back up, right? My stats went up a bit. Then today I'm informed that I have lost all my levels. 

I'm guessing it has nothing to do with response time and that it's because I only got a few orders in the past month. But keep in mind, within these orders were multiples. Can't think of anything else that would make me go down a level when I have been diligently responding to all messages within 6 hours!

• Like 5