My gigs got denied by fiverr automotive system

animatedstudio7

Question

I need urgent help. I'm Level two seller. my service is search and apply jobs which not against the fiverr TOS. yesterday out of the blow my gigs got denied by fiverr automotive system. I didn't even edit my gigs since i create my seller profile. when i open my profile page its show that i have 3 active gigs out of 4 then i opened my gigs page and my gigs showing denied. i am shocked when i see this. I have attach pictures. its been 1 year since i create my gigs and never face this kind of issue i never edit my gigs. I dont know what to do. i sent mails to customer support and its been 24 hour and i didn't get any response from them. Please help me with issue i will be very grateful

active gigs.png

denied gigs.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, animatedstudio7 said:

my service is search and apply jobs which not against the fiverr TOS.

It violates Fiverr ToS on at least three points:

6 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It is against fiverr TOS. It’s the same as doing assignments, people have to apply for jobs themselves not you applying on their behalf 

It's also against LinkedIn's User Agreement for users to share their log-ins with third parties - so if you are logging into your buyers' accounts they are at risk of getting their accounts shut down.

It's also against Indeed.com's User Agreements for users to share their log-ins. User access is only given to businesses/employers with multiple employees who need to operate from that account.

If you are logging into your buyer's account for any other job platform, most likely it violates that platform's user agreement, too. Log-ins are seen as identities and operating under others' identities, especially when making job applications, can be seen as fraud.

If you want to offer the same services, you can still find the jobs, but let the buyers apply themselves.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

I really appreciate your answer. please see in attach file that fiverr approved this category and you clearly see that search and apply for jobs service is in Career Counseling. my question is if this service is against fiverr TOS then what is reason of fiverr making category of search and apply you can clearly see in the attach file

search and apply fiverr.png

apply jobs.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

It violates Fiverr ToS on at least three points:

It's also against LinkedIn's User Agreement for users to share their log-ins with third parties - so if you are logging into your buyers' accounts they are at risk of getting their accounts shut down.

It's also against Indeed.com's User Agreements for users to share their log-ins. User access is only given to businesses/employers with multiple employees who need to operate from that account.

If you are logging into your buyer's account for any other job platform, most likely it violates that platform's user agreement, too. Log-ins are seen as identities and operating under others' identities, especially when making job applications, can be seen as fraud.

If you want to offer the same services, you can still find the jobs, but let the buyers apply themselves.

I understand. But in my Gigs description I am not asking for their linkedin or indeed Log-ins so how am i breaking any TOS rules?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, animatedstudio7 said:

if this service is against fiverr TOS then what is reason of fiverr making category of search and apply

Because the way that Fiverr intended for these gigs to be set up is to help buyers search and apply for jobs. Not for the sellers to search and apply on the buyer's behalf. If you look at the only top-rated seller in this category, this is exactly how this type of gig should be set up. As a seller providing this service, you are a consultant providing tips and direction, and enabling your buyers to search and apply for themselves.

Don't even bother to look at the other sellers that aren't doing this gig right.

I have a gig for LinkedIn optimizations.  I see so many sellers on the platform asking for LinkedIn log-ins so that they can jump into the buyer's account and make changes. However, since this violates LinkedIn's User Agreements, sellers aren't supposed to do that. All we can do is provide a Word document recommending the changes for the buyers to make themselves. 

4 minutes ago, animatedstudio7 said:

I understand. But in my Gigs description I am not asking for their linkedin or indeed Log-ins so how am i breaking any TOS rules?

The words "search and apply on your behalf" indicates that you will be doing the work, logging into their accounts, and sending out the applications.

• Like 4
  • Up 1