Fiverr is scamming sellers BIG TIME

mimie01

Come you guys…As soon as I sniff that a customer will be bad news I just cancel the order immediately

How to niff a trouble customer

1. Asks too many questions before buying a gig = Trouble customer
  2. Asks for revisions over what is stated in the gig = Refund the gig immediately
  3. While doing a gig the customer keeps asking question = Refund the gig immediately
  4. Customer does not understand the stuff you need them to give you to complete their gig= Refund the gig immediately

orders should be like this.

1.Buyer orders a gig and gives you what you need to complete the gig.

2.You complete the gig.
  5. Buyer is happy with order and leaves good feedback.

If you sniff that you will deviate from these points at any stage of the sale = Refund the gig immediately

If you follow these guidelines you will never have any problems as a seller at fiverr

@kez1000 come on now be serious. That is extreme and you are leaving sales on the table by doing this.

#1 A lot of buyers do ask questions before ordering a gig and that is because some sellers do not respond or when they place an order the seller ignores it until it is due then just cancels it. This is an unfortunate fact. This does happen as I do speak to a lot of buyers and a lot do ask questions and it is also in your interest to answer because I can tell you from experience if the buyer can see you are helpful they are also likely to buy gig extras from you as you have gained their trust and trust also means your are on the way to getting good feedback.

#2 I agree with this to an extent here as long as it is not the result of a misunderstanding and if it is sometimes it may be to your advantage to be a bit flexible.

#3 I have had buyers ask questions during the gig plenty of times and as a result of answering these questions they go on to order gig extras or place more orders while the gig is in progress as a lot of buyers are unsure about how things work or just want reassurance. The only way I would do this is if the questions turn into demands or unreasonble requests

#4 There is no way I would do this. you have to remember fiverr is getting a lot of first time visitors all the time and they do not understand how the site works or even how to get what they ordered. By doing this not only are you driving buyers away from your gig but from the site. I would also keep this very important piece of information in mind. New buyers like this are worth being extra nice to because they are likely to convert into repeat long time customers and I would avoid this

Archived