Signing Voice Over Contracts outside of Fiverr? Scam?

thomastweak

Question

Hi! I'm new to using Fiverr for Voice Over work, so I set my all my prices relatively low in an attempt to at least get some work. I have had several people reach out, but a few of them have seemed kinda suspicious. One in particular says they represent a YouTube automation company. After a conversation of them lowballing me, I decided why not just take the work. However, now they are asking about where to send a contract. Again, I've never sold VO work through fiverr, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. Seemed strange to me though. 

Anyone have any experience with something like this?

Thanks

-TomTweak

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

3 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, thomastweak said:

Hi! I'm new to using Fiverr for Voice Over work, so I set my all my prices relatively low in an attempt to at least get some work. I have had several people reach out, but a few of them have seemed kinda suspicious. One in particular says they represent a YouTube automation company. After a conversation of them lowballing me, I decided why not just take the work. However, now they are asking about where to send a contract. Again, I've never sold VO work through fiverr, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. Seemed strange to me though. 

Anyone have any experience with something like this?

Thanks

-TomTweak

try keep your buyer inside fiverr. he can't cheat with you . because that payment already got fiverr. if anyone tell you. he will pay you out side fiverr. after finish the job you can't find him.

• Like 8
  • Up 3