gig price change effect

mridulsarker720

few days ago fiverrr send us one notification that set your gig minimum price 80 . currently my gig is in top page among 10000 gig. so, if i change my gig price is there any possibility to lose my gig rank ? or it will hamper my gig rank ? please share your experience as recommendation . i m thinking about to change my gig price . 

Thanks 

• Like 13
  • Confused 2

Hi! As far as i know, changing your price won't affect your gig ranking more than changing any other aspect of the gig like the description or the image. However, changing your price may have an effect on the converstion rate you may have on your gig, as usually, expensier gigs are harder to convert.

Edited by shalock
  • Like 10

12 hours ago, mridulsarker720 said:

few days ago fiverrr send us one notification that set your gig minimum price 80 . currently my gig is in top page among 10000 gig. so, if i change my gig price is there any possibility to lose my gig rank ? or it will hamper my gig rank ? please share your experience as recommendation . i m thinking about to change my gig price . 

Thanks 

Since they are asking you to charge more they want you to do so, because you are not maximizing your potential sales. If you don't increase prices that would probably lead to them giving you less visibility, as they want the gigs that make them the most money on top. Low priced gigs should be dropped to the bottom. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9