Fiverr seller account not approved

ruger_gamer

Guest poptudor7441

Thanks for responding

I have emails fiverr support but they didnt give me any reason, thay just said it cant be approved.

The gigs that im offering are monitor bots for restocks, Emails sender software and telegram dm sender software.

I have a previous accoun that was restricted but it has nothing to do with this one. Its a different email and a different phone number.

And do you knoe how long does the update last? I have been trying for 2 days to create an account 

Guest poptudor7441
20 hours ago, aliking_786 said:

Please check your given info. That are correct.

Use another Gmail ID

i have tried this but i keep getting disapproved

Guest hayatalliyu

FIVERR SELLER ACCOUNT NOT APPROVED AFTER SPENDING HOURS CREATING A GIG

How do you I resolve this issue? I passed the English test well! but yet my seller account wasn't approved!

Guest hayatalliyu

Zero allegations. Just not approved? I don’t even understand anymore. I created a gig for hours and took the us English test and passed very well 9/10! But my account wasn’t still approved!

On 2/9/2023 at 6:18 AM, hayatalliyu said:

I created a gig for hours and took the us English test and passed very well 9/10! But my account wasn’t still approved!

Unfortunately, you're not going to like my answer.....

Fiverr has the right to determine who is, and is not, allowed to host their services on their site. Apparently they see something about your identity or services that they do not support, or approve of, so they have said no to you as a seller. They are not required to explain their reasoning, as this is their site, and they can manage is as they see fit. Did you take the time to thoroughly study their terms of service before creating your gig? 

• Like 4

On 2/7/2023 at 7:22 AM, poptudor7441 said:

I have a previous accoun that was restricted but it has nothing to do with this one. Its a different email and a different phone number.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

On 10/24/2022 at 10:35 PM, md_zuel_hossain said:

I have also been sent this type of email.

I think they should sent a reason for denying this .As we are new comer ,we should be give more chance to upgrade our skills.

FIVERR.PNG

It is due to not providing exact information to Fiverr.

Try again with different Gmail ID and a Different phone number.

I hope you will approve as a seller  

Again give complete and exact information to Fiverr. Okay 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teslimali

FIVERR SELLER ACCOUNT NOT APPROVED

Fiverr didn’t publish my last gig even after a 9.2 score in English test and a well developed profile. I would like for Fiverr to specifically look into my gig and let me know where I had defaulted so I could fix it and get to work.

• 3 weeks later...

what is the problem with fiverr,  i have tried to create more than 5 accounts this week but non of them was approved, why is my seller profile eligibility been denied? what is your problem? what is the solution? dont you want we freelancers to earn a living, this is what i do to live and presently i dont have any account

• Like 6