Fiverr seller account not approved

54 minutes ago, ruger_gamer said:

I don’t just pick random images I designed my own gig myself 

This should be the bare minimum (even if it's not in some people's cases.)

It seems like Fiverr is starting to filter out new sellers in certain categories. Looks like for some reason you don't make the cut. I think we've had a couple of theories before (plagiarized gigs might not get approved, someone might need x experience, maybe they just arent accepting people for x niches at the moment...) Whatever it is, looks like for now you won't be able to sell on here.

• Like 31

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I can only assume the image you had had some sort of stuff that was plagiarized/copied from somewhere. Maybe you featured a template? Fiverr takes stuff really seriously.

I think that depends on which 'stuff' you mean. 🙂 There has been plenty of 'stuff' Fiverr hasn't been taking seriously enough! I'm glad the platform seems to be intent on upping its game. Did you perhaps mean 'takes stuff like this'?

• Like 28

4 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

I think that depends on which 'stuff' you mean.

By stuff I meant either the gig content was plagiarized from someone, the gig image was stolen, maybe the gig image included copyrighted content, etc. There are plenty of things the OP used, yet they did not own. 

• Like 26

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...