Fiverr seller account not approved

ruger_gamer

Question

25 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, ruger_gamer said:

I don’t just pick random images I designed my own gig myself 

This should be the bare minimum (even if it's not in some people's cases.)

It seems like Fiverr is starting to filter out new sellers in certain categories. Looks like for some reason you don't make the cut. I think we've had a couple of theories before (plagiarized gigs might not get approved, someone might need x experience, maybe they just arent accepting people for x niches at the moment...) Whatever it is, looks like for now you won't be able to sell on here.

• Like 34

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I can only assume the image you had had some sort of stuff that was plagiarized/copied from somewhere. Maybe you featured a template? Fiverr takes stuff really seriously.

I think that depends on which 'stuff' you mean. 🙂 There has been plenty of 'stuff' Fiverr hasn't been taking seriously enough! I'm glad the platform seems to be intent on upping its game. Did you perhaps mean 'takes stuff like this'?

• Like 31

4 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

I think that depends on which 'stuff' you mean.

By stuff I meant either the gig content was plagiarized from someone, the gig image was stolen, maybe the gig image included copyrighted content, etc. There are plenty of things the OP used, yet they did not own. 

• Like 29

Thanks for responding

I have emails fiverr support but they didnt give me any reason, thay just said it cant be approved.

The gigs that im offering are monitor bots for restocks, Emails sender software and telegram dm sender software.

I have a previous accoun that was restricted but it has nothing to do with this one. Its a different email and a different phone number.

And do you knoe how long does the update last? I have been trying for 2 days to create an account 

• Like 5

On 2/7/2023 at 7:22 AM, poptudor7441 said:

I have a previous accoun that was restricted but it has nothing to do with this one. Its a different email and a different phone number.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

On 10/24/2022 at 10:35 PM, md_zuel_hossain said:

I have also been sent this type of email.

I think they should sent a reason for denying this .As we are new comer ,we should be give more chance to upgrade our skills.

FIVERR.PNG

It is due to not providing exact information to Fiverr.

Try again with different Gmail ID and a Different phone number.

I hope you will approve as a seller  

Again give complete and exact information to Fiverr. Okay 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Guest jadesky_cpa

My seller profile was disapproved today. It sucks. I spent so much time on creating it to make sure it's professional. First they told me your w9 file has been approved and you can publish your gig now. Then, next thing they sent me an email saying your gig has been removed. I'm totally confused!