How do I use the free images on Fiverr?

giulianociolino

Question

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, giulianociolino said:

I find with regret that I cannot use the photos without license rights on Fiverr. Because these sites have rules for commercial use. How do I find pictures for my profile and gig?

You regret having to pay for someone else's work? That's a strange mentality to have. 

If you need stock photos and so on for your gigs, you can sign up for Envato Elements. It's 29 per month if you pay monthly or 14 per month if you pay for a whole year. Then you can download the assets there as many times as you want (download once per project) and the good news is, you can keep using the assets (for the project you licensed it for) even if you stop paying for your subscription. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pixabay allows their images to be used for free for commercial and non-commercial use. Though I wouldn't just use an image from there as is (eg. for your profile). If Fiverr finds an image that you're using as your gig image that's already on the web they may automatically flag the gig (they've done that I think for users where the user had their own content already one the web - and they had to go to CS to prove it was their own/that they had the rights to it). Plus if you just used an image from that site in your gig without changes it wouldn't be showing an example of your work (so Fiverr wouldn't think it was relevant to show there as is).

It might be okay if you show multiple images within an image where one of the images was from pixabay (eg. to show the before and after you converted it to a drawing with your method). You could check with CS whether that was okay.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2