Fiverr implemented new Shutterstock feature on the order page

ashik_arifa

I was thrilled when they switched from Getty to Shutterstock since the photos weren't the best but it seems like I'm running into the same issue with Shutterstock. Neither options seemed to be the full library or even close to the full library. Both Getty and Shutterstock are usually AMAZING but the photo options aren't great.

And yes, I do have my own subscription elsewhere and use that for my clients but this is a convenient option.

In the screenshot I attached:

Top section is Shutterstock through Fiverr (searching chiropractor, first images that came up)

Bottom section is through Shutterstock directly (searching chiropractor, first images that came up) See the difference?

What do you guys think? PS: The fact that they added video and music is super cool! I'm not complaining, just wanted everyone's opinion!

image.thumb.png.16ed4e0fa9069488a41aa49477f50591.png

Edited by laurens_designs
  • Like 11

I had two separate buyers request specific images from Shutterstock with their orders, but they were not available through Fiverr's selection tool/search, so I had to disappoint them and choose a different image. I'm sure there is some reason behind the scenes. It is a bit frustrating when that happens. Right now I have the gig extra turned off because it kept returning an error instead of letting me pick an image at all.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

On 11/8/2022 at 9:45 AM, melanielm said:

I had two separate buyers request specific images from Shutterstock with their orders, but they were not available through Fiverr's selection tool/search, so I had to disappoint them and choose a different image. I'm sure there is some reason behind the scenes. It is a bit frustrating when that happens. Right now I have the gig extra turned off because it kept returning an error instead of letting me pick an image at all.

Same! It's a limited library that we have access to, I'm sure of that. For the reason, not sure! haha

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...