Fiverr implemented new Shutterstock feature on the order page

ashik_arifa

Shutterstock feature is here to offer you access to a library full of images, video footage, and music. You will be able to offer these licensed items to the buyers via your gig's extra or under gig packages and if the buyer purchases it, you will be able to use it to implement it into the buyer's order.

Fiverr created a couple of help center articles that explain this feature in detail and I have listed them underneath:
Introducing Shutterstock with Gigs
How to use the Shutterstock-Gig integration feature
Shutterstock integration seller FAQs
Shutterstock Terms & Conditions

I have found this update super helpful though its not rolled out for all the categories. How this new integration and new feature affecting your business? 😀

8393931294609.png

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, ashik_arifa said:

Shutterstock feature is here to offer you access to a library full of images, video footage, and music. You will be able to offer these licensed items to the buyers via your gig's extra or under gig packages and if the buyer purchases it, you will be able to use it to implement it into the buyer's order.

Yeah, definitely this kind of implementation will be a great help for the designers or any creator.

it would be a great help for me also:)

image.thumb.png.ec0144f18f2e5a7a124afb849d9225c4.png

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

Yeah, definitely this kind of implementation will be a great help for the designers or any creator.

it would be a great help for me also:)

image.thumb.png.ec0144f18f2e5a7a124afb849d9225c4.png

Also For Standard license purchases, you will receive a 20% revenue share of each PF (pricing factor) or Extra (after the fees).

• Like 13

This is a nice feature, however, I am not a fan of them removing the Music option from the Gig offering. For example, this locks me into using Shutterstock as custom gig extras do not show up in the package offers, quite disappointed here.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...

Hi my name is Francesco. Why has it not been implemented in some categories?😡

I really need it! The technical team has been working on this request for months but I have not yet received an answer.
I make trailers for books, slideshows, etc. In this category the integration should be perfect. Unfortunately there isn't!

• Like 13

• 1 month later...