What do you think about fiverr forum?

On 1/22/2022 at 7:37 AM, cs_evans said:

Why does opinion matter?  Fiverr has a recommended size.  What are you proposing?

The size that I mentioned is not mentioned in the Fiverr that's why. I am researching and sharing these sizes.

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 2

Dimensions of Fiverr Forum Cover image: ( 1600 X 550 ) Pixels 1600 width & 550 height.

Size of Fiverr Forum Cover image: Image size can be up to 6 MB

This is my private opinion and these dimensions I have used to create my Fiverr Forum Cover Image

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, all_asmoule said:

Do you know the Benefit of the Fiverr forum?

You get to learn a lot of things. Tips, tricks, how you can use some website features, etc. But you shouldn't expect the forum to affect your Fiverr performance in any way. You can ignore it and have the same placement in Search results.

• Like 12
  • Up 3

I want to know who created that urban legend regarding forum participation = more exposure and therefore more sales. And well, answering the initial question a forum is for... posting (?) and badges if you're into that.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you add value, you will get value.  If you come in here thinking you can post nonsense and thinking that participation in the forum will boost your gig in any way (it does not), then you will get no value from it. 

• Like 19
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 6

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ronykarmaker017 said:

You will get your problem resolved. You can learn a lot about fiverr.

Sure, but only if you take some efforts to read the forum. Unfortunately, this is in most cases not happening. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, sadiabintha said:

Yes I think fiverr forum is much helpful to gather our knowledge in this field 

Yes it is useful where you will get tips form top rated seller. You can learn through people mistakes. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• wp_kid locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

I think fiverr forum is a place where everyone can share their thoughts and can write their experiences on fiverr. This is a place where you can fin d tips about success and how to protect themselves from scam. This is gathering place of all the new sellers who want to do something on fiverr.

Edited by webdesigneratif
  • Like 12
  • Up 1