Resently I complite label 1 all requermant , but unfortunatelly to day I cancel a order .He blackmail to complain the fiverr teem .

robinhossain1

My Question is can I can Get Label 1 Beach in this 15 August  ... I cancel the order  take help Fiverr support team ..  ( it was really bad and  misunderstanding

with him ) I try to convince him but unfortunately  not... can you help me to know this  cancel bad effect how to face it ,,

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Orders get cancelled from time to time - Fact 

However, you can limit any confusion by ensuring that your gig is clear and transparent in what you have to offer.  It sounds like an order was made based on what the seller saw on your gig, therefore you need to do your own due diligence and make sure that whatever you state you do you can deliver. 

In terms of the L1 cut off.  The stats are the stats.  they are there for a reason.  

Breals 

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, robinhossain1 said:

try to convince him but unfortunately  not... can you help me to know this  cancel bad effect how to face it ,

If your order completion rate is lower than 90% you can still bring it back up (potentially), if you have a few orders in queue. However, you might only get the badge next month. It's hard to say without actually seeing your stats. 

I mean absolutely no harm with this but I would thrive to improve my communication if I were you. Just based on the way you type here, it might be a base for more cancellations in the future. English is hard (though far from the hardest language to pick up) but being fluent-enough is vital on Fiverr. 

• Like 8

On 8/9/2022 at 1:36 AM, robinhossain1 said:

Resently I complite label 1 all requermant

My Question is can I can Get Label 1 Beach in this 15 August  ... I cancel the order  take help Fiverr support team ..  ( it was really bad and  misunderstanding with him ) I try to convince him but unfortunately  not... can you help me to know this  cancel bad effect how to face it ,,

You should start by being honest as to your ability to speak/write English. The screenshot below from your profile is clearly not accurate.

image.png.43a5f3afb129c15b4a3ca95cdec0144b.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, robinhossain1 said:

How can I improve my communication in skill  in Fiverr message   inbox , 

1. Learn better English, as suggested by others. The more proficient you are, the better you're able to communicate with and understand your buyers. 
  2. When you have the language as a foundation, take some online courses. Learn customer support and sales. 
  3. Have a clear and awesome value proposition. If you don't have the foundation of a great service, a valuable offer and the skills to back it up, it doesn't matter how good you are at communication. 
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...

That sounds like a really tough situation. Dealing with blackmail is never easy, especially when it involves misunderstandings. It's good that you reached out to Fiverr support for help. They should be able to guide you on how to handle the situation and minimize any negative effects from the cancelled order. I also found some tips online on how to deal with online blackmail. If you haven't already, try to keep communication with the other party professional and avoid any confrontations. Remember, your reputation on platforms like Fiverr is important, so it's best to handle these situations calmly and professionally.

Edited by michaelsturm22
  • Like 1