how to send massage from buyer request??

nusrat_moury

5 hours ago, nusrat_moury said:

i know that bt iwant to text them personally ....is it possible?

• Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.

The above is from here:  Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests)
  • Like 9
  • Up 4

If a buyer notices you plagiarized the content of a level 2 seller from your country, they may not trust you and therefore will not order from you. To avoid problems, it is best to be honest and write your own profile and gig descriptions.

After reading two posts by you here on the Fiverr Forum, I can tell your English skills are not what they appear to be in your profile and gig description. If you get a buyer, they will find out immediately your communication skills are not what they thought. Then you could get a cancellation request or a poor review. It is best to let your communication level be accurately reflected to avoid these issues. 

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 8/3/2022 at 12:13 PM, mdabdullah14251 said:

And try to activate on Fiverr as much as you can.

I hope you are older than me on Fiverr. Please stop spreading this myth among new seller to be active on Fiverr to get order.

There isn't far relation between your order and login time on Fiverr. This is for provide services not to show how available you are. Yes it do matter how frequently you reply buyer. Instead of your high availability, invest your time on learning something in which field you provide the services.

Install mobile apk reply frequently but not be online. Your time is important that order.

• Like 13

On 8/5/2022 at 9:30 PM, vickiespencer said:

They will find out immediately your communication skills are not what they thought. 

I think you are right, So it doesn't make any sense to hire a writer for description?

Should we avoid hire writer to make description look good?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, tousifakrams said:

I think you are right, So it doesn't make any sense to hire a writer for description?

It is against Fiverr's TOS for a copywriter to write a gig description for another seller.

4 hours ago, tousifakrams said:

Should we avoid hire writer to make description look good?

To improve your description you should hire a proofreader to proofread your gig and profile description.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

It is against Fiverr's TOS for a copywriter to write a gig description for another seller.

Thank you i wasn't aware about this. However i have never hired anyone to write but used elder brother help, i can't say write but more as a proofreader.

• Congrats! 1