Account Restriction

design_with_dan

Question

my account is currently restricted and this is how it started. I had an issue with a buyer, where i delivered the job and the buyer changed his website login, then he tried to cancel my order i told fiverr support and they helped me to resolve the issue the order was cancelled without affecting my OCR. But some minutes later, i got a mail that my account was flagged by someone and it was put on review sosme minutes later i was told it is restricted and i should wait for the next 90 days. 

What should i do is my account gone or i cant just sit and wait for 90 days and not make a dime.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, design_with_dan said:

What should i do is my account gone or i cant just sit and wait for 90 days and not make a dime.

The only thing you can do is wait for Fiverr to review your account. There's no way to influence the process or how long it takes. Support can't do anything, so you're unfortunately stuck in the void while the review is pending. 

Nobody on the forum can tell you if your account is gone or not. That depends entirely on the outcome of the review from the Trust and Safety team. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1